Moore County-Summertown/Oops Cornersville

Grits

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't start looking ahead too quickly. Moore Co. and Summertown are both playing teams they should beat. However, Cornersville is playing with a lot of confidence right now and I am sure Mt. Pleasant will at least put up a fight. M.C. and S'town should face off on Tuesday but anything can happen during Tournament time!!

Don't start looking ahead too quickly. Moore Co. and Summertown are both playing teams they should beat. However, Cornersville is playing with a lot of confidence right now and I am sure Mt. Pleasant will at least put up a fight. M.C. and S'town should face off on Tuesday but anything can happen during Tournament time!!

you are correct. wonder if slatten majored in bracketology?

Summertown has this one in the bag. I don't see MP holding a candle to MC either.

Nothing is in the bag - Summertown fans don't think this way nor do the players. The game with Cornersville will be a very tough hard fought battle.

Cornersville is a very good team that is extremely well coached. Summertown won at Cornersville the very first Hall of game by 20, but the game was much closer than the score as Summertown was only up 2 at the half. Both teams are much improved from the earlier match up.

The results of the Region 6A girls game tonight should show everyone that anything can happen. I bet there is not one person outside of Lynchburg that gave the Moore County girls a chance at Collinwood. Summertown girls went to Richland and almost pulled it off for the second year in a row.

Nothing can be taken for granted.....

Nothing is in the bag - Summertown fans don't think this way nor do the players. The game with Cornersville will be a very tough hard fought battle.

Cornersville is a very good team that is extremely well coached. Summertown won at Cornersville the very first Hall of game by 20, but the game was much closer than the score as Summertown was only up 2 at the half. Both teams are much improved from the earlier match up.

The results of the Region 6A girls game tonight should show everyone that anything can happen. I bet there is not one person outside of Lynchburg that gave the Moore County girls a chance at Collinwood. Summertown girls went to Richland and almost pulled it off for the second year in a row.

Nothing can be taken for granted.....

Well Said! It's tournament time and some people just aren't ready for their season to be over! Especially seniors!!