Sequoyah Chiefs

bigclittleh

Only one more practice until tournament time. I hope all goes well for coaches and players. These guys are capable of beating any team in their district if they play the type of ball they are capable of playing. Who knows how far they can go if all the players show their talent. Good luck chiefs and play hard.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are going to have a intersquad scrimage today. I would like to see Coach split up the Fresh/Soph on one team and Jr/Seniors. I think the outcome would be interesting and Fun for the kids.

Your right I think it would be very interesting also. We have a good group of Jr/Seniors and this would show how well the chiefs future is going to be. I think the Chiefs have a very bright future ahead of them.

you have the saturday games backwards... the tellico/brainerd/sweetwater/boyd winner plays mcminn central @ mcminn central and vice versa

I was told all the final 4 games were @ Central. Is this correct? What will the start times be? If at Polk what will the start times be? I know they don't have lights.