FORREST LADY ROCKETS

flash49

This team is really hungry. Their defense will engulf you. Most teams concentrate so much on getting into their offense, that when they look around Forrest is heading the other way with the rock. Then when you look at Forrest offense, who do you stop? On any given night, Forrest has 10-12 girls who can fill the basket up. You have the starting five of Wesson, Young, Bussell, Waggoner, and Foster. Then when Coach Robby starts to sub, you have Hawn, Bussell, Porter, Gugger, Stinnett, Daughrity, and Ledbetter, who led all Lady Rockets with 13 last nite against Jo Bryns. Then you have your final wave of Lady Rockets with Mathis, Allen, Mcgee, and Toombs. WHAT A TEAM TO HAVE. Have a great game on Monday. GO LADY ROCKETS.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is really hungry. Their defense will engulf you. Most teams concentrate so much on getting into their offense, that when they look around Forrest is heading the other way with the rock. Then when you look at Forrest offense, who do you stop? On any given night, Forrest has 10-12 girls who can fill the basket up. You have the starting five of Wesson, Young, Bussell, Waggoner, and Foster. Then when Coach Robby starts to sub, you have Hawn, Bussell, Porter, Gugger, Stinnett, Daughrity, and Ledbetter, who led all Lady Rockets with 13 last nite against Jo Bryns. Then you have your final wave of Lady Rockets with Mathis, Allen, Mcgee, and Toombs. WHAT A TEAM TO HAVE. Have a great game on Monday. GO LADY ROCKETS.

Forrest was the biggest winners with the defeat of Collinwood by Moore County. More than likely the winner of the Wayne County/Richland game will win Region 6. Whomever they meet, probably Santa Fe, would be a much preferred opponent for Forrest than Collinwood/Wayne County/Richland. It looks like your road to 'Boro got easier because of Moore County's win.

Just an observation. Anything can happen.

But then again, Forrest does not need an easy road. They have proven in the past that they can play with anyone.

Congrats to the Lady Rockets and Aunt Kim. Hope you continue to win, although I will be pulling a little more for Santa Fe if you meet them at Substate. But I will be routing for you too. I like both teams. Take care.

Forrest's road to the "Boro" is paved with some tough teams.......starting with VB on Monday..... Jaleeta Grissom, Porsche McDonald and several others from VB are REALLY good. Who would of thought a team like Collinwood who had played so stronlgly all season would lose first round to Moore County? Please don't misunderstand my point here....Moore County (Pincheon and Co) are a VERY good team, just have not performed all season like Collinwood has. When District and Region games come around teams who have not been winning consistantly seem to find a way to win...sometimes.... as Moore did in this case. Well I truly believe my Lady Rockets love tournament time and are performing on all cylinders so to speak, NO team at this time in the season can be overlooked or considered an automatic win. We all have our ideas about what "should" happen when teams meet but with all the variables (refs, nerves,refs,getting "hot",refs, getting "cold",refs,momemtum,get my point /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )the outcome of these games is never assured. Forrest has to play VB Monday night with all the intensity of a championship game......truly one game at a time. Good luck to these teams as they continue on....Lady Rockets dig deep, focus, and come out on fire.....GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

well the lady rockets at this point and time from wat i hear from my sis is firing on all cylinders. i want to be there but cant so this is wat i have to say. 1st the lady rockets gotta play hard. 2nd they need to put all the drama aside. 3rd they need to take it one game at a time van buren is tough anytime. 4th one of the only teams to beat the lady rockets in the regular season is moore county. lastly is the fact i am always gonna be there in spirit and will still wear the pink shirt. GOOD LUCK LADY ROCKETS

Aunt kim, your dangit ref dolls were a big hit in this area. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I was wondering do they come in 5x?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Longer to shred to pieces /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck to all your area teams. May all the young ladies be injury free.

Aunt kim, your dangit ref dolls were a big hit in this area. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I was wondering do they come in 5x?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Longer to shred to pieces /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck to all your area teams. May all the young ladies be injury free.

Hey devilish!!! When I saw those on the internet, I just knew they would be a hit for all of us....just think, we get rid of frustration, not only with the "refs" but with life in general, work, kids, spouses, and the list goes on......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck to 7A also...... hopefully I can tell you that in person at the BORO!!!!!!

Hey devilish!!! When I saw those on the internet, I just knew they would be a hit for all of us....just think, we get rid of frustration, not only with the "refs" but with life in general, work, kids, spouses, and the list goes on......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck to 7A also...... hopefully I can tell you that in person at the BORO!!!!!!

hope to see you there.

Aunt Kim, your going to ruin your image hangin with those "JC" people....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seriously, great win the other night and I'll be pulling for you guys from Bell Buckle tonight! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />