JC/Pickett Co

jcfan20

Same two teams just another season. Last year the roles were reversed. JC came in as the team that had won both regular season match ups and lost to Pickett in Semi-finals of the region. This year Pickett won both regular season match ups. Its very hard to beat a good team three times in one season. Does Pickett have it in them or will the Devils come to play like you guys did tonight at Trousdale? Should be a very physical game. I hope the officials let both teams play. Cant wait til

Tuesday. What is everyone's thoughts on the match up??

I think if Gibson and TC play like they did tonight, and Jacob plays his normal game.....PC blows JC out all the way back to Gainsboro. I've never seen those two dominate a game like they did tonight. Bibb put in a run the court offense, and he just wore them down. I've been waiting 5 years for him to come around to pushing the ball up the court, hope it continues. The difference in this year's match-up is last year all three games were close, within like 5 points each game. This year 13 at JC and a blow out at PC. I think it will be another 10-15 point game for PC, but JC can play and they have a really good coach.