D1-AA

ShortStop13

Well IMAC has a board, so I think it is time the Watagua Conference starts one.

Will Unicoi still run the show even though they lost six starters or will it finally be Elizabethton's turn to be conference Champions?

What about Chuckey Doak, they had a strong year last year.

How will South Greene do since they lost there starting pitcher?

Will Johnson County be strong again?

Or will it be one of the underdogs like Happy Valley Sullivan North or West Greene?

Lets here your thoughts.

The Jamboree at Winged Deer is next weekend and the Unaka Jamboree is the following weekend.

Let's face it Softball is here!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well IMAC has a board, so I think it is time the Watagua Conference starts one.

Will Unicoi still run the show even though they lost six starters or will it finally be Elizabethton's turn to be conference Champions?

What about Chuckey Doak, they had a strong year last year.

How will South Greene do since they lost there starting pitcher?

Will Johnson County be strong again?

Or will it be one of the underdogs like Happy Valley Sullivan North or West Greene?

Lets here your thoughts.

The Jamboree at Winged Deer is next weekend and the Unaka Jamboree is the following weekend.

Let's face it Softball is here!

What happened to SG pitcher. Thought she should only be a junior.

If it was a transfer...let me guess....Knox Karns or Halls

Well someone has already beat me to the punch. I was just talking how we need a Watagua Conference Forum. Anyways, Unicoi is going to be TOUGH this year. Strong pitching. Strong Strong Pitching and defense is solid in every position. This, I think, will be the year for Unicoi to get back to the State tournament. They did lose 6 starters last year but others have stepped up and filled their shoes with ease. They will skip the Unaka Jamboree and the one at Winged Deer to travel to Nashville to play Beech, GoodPasture, Statoin Camp and Riverdale.....4 of the strongest teams around. They will go to Knoxville the following weekend to play some of the best teams from around that region. Unicoi will definately be ready for Chuckey Doak on the 11th.

GO LADY DEVILS!!!

Elizabethton has a good all around team again, but they have not beaten Unicoi Co. in at least four years and that streak may go back a lot further than that. The pitching should be good, with at least three battle tested hurlers. The defense is pretty good as well. The team has some speed. My concern is the bats and the lack of power, though there are several quality hitters that may improve in that department. Maybe this is the year. Go Cyclones!!!!!!

Nice Call. She moved transfered to Karns. How'd you guess?

Question? Will Romano(SG pitcher) have to set out even though she tranfered to a school in a different division?

If the reason for the transfer rule is to prevent schools from "recruiting" then should she not have to set out her senior year?

From what I saw last year SG was solid with good coaching why would you want to move under those conditions?

Loss of BK hurts but rest is intact is it not?

Question? Will Romano(SG pitcher) have to set out even though she tranfered to a school in a different division?

If the reason for the transfer rule is to prevent schools from "recruiting" then should she not have to set out her senior year?

From what I saw last year SG was solid with good coaching why would you want to move under those conditions?

Loss of BK hurts but rest is intact is it not?

If they moved residence, then there is no sit out period. The division of play doesn't matter.

Also, this should be her Junior year.