Charlie Springer Performance

Guest baseballreporter2000

Guest gchsbobcats

Sorry I haven't post any messages about this post latley pc has been broke.Yes there are 15 an 16 year old just has good as shults.Theres Jamie Whitworth who plays for Richland an start this year at shortstop for the varsity an is every bit as good as shults an matches him with talent,Carsone Edgemon a great centerfielder an shortstop an brings a big bat to the plate as well an is strong as any 15th year old.Now this next player I am about to tell you is a lefty that is playing for gchs he has a good bat but his pitching an first baseman is what hes about,he throws in the mid to high 70s an a great curve an slider.Springer has been playing with these an other good ball players for the last 6 years or so an is just as great as they are.Not to mention he played on one of the Southeast Regional teams afew years ago,he played with a bunch of great 15 year olds that year too,like Price,Ingram,Wall,Middlstead,Pardon an more great juniors this year.So if you guys keep wanting to think that shults is the best sopomore you got go right ahead but springer will show you guys what he has the next three years.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest springer33lchscat

Alright I am getting sick of all of these ppl saying everthing about me.This not what this site is for.People have been saying good things an bad things for once I will straighten out all of this crap.There are afew players in giles county that are like shults.And for you ppl that don't think I am all the great of a ball player cause of high school you are judgeing me without hearing why I didn't have that great of a year so I will say it again.My arm an elbow was so messed up that some mornings after games I couldn't move my arm an inch.The reason why I keep this from Coach James an everyone cause I didn't want to get cut for it.And for you people that has said that it shouldn't have to do with my hitting well my friend it had a big part of it,if you can't move your arm how are you going to swing a bat?My Babe Ruth coach helped me out alot with this problem an yes I can throw in the 80s.When I say 80s I mean like 81,82,83,not mid to high 80s.So I hope I cleared up alot of this stuff,but if you don't want to beleive me thats fine I don't care I just thought I would clear atleast some of this stuff that has been saying on here.

Hey GCHSbobcat. What ever happened tothe reporter needing the info on the subject of the better players. Also I do not believe that there is a Sophomore in Giles County that even comes close to the level of Stephen Shultz. Don't get me wrong yall do have some talent but not like that. Also Springer is going to have trouble on a postion at LCHS unless he tries out for the outfield. There infield is solid. This is my prediction. Chris Scott 3rd, Stephen Shultz SS, Chris Hartsfield 2nd, Eric Johnson 1st, Boone Yokley C, Nathan Willis P, if Shultz is on the mound you move Scott to SS and Willis to 3rd. They are going to be solid on the infield. Also I have much respect for Charlie and I hope that you have a great season with us. Good luck to you

Guest springer33lchscat

Yes our infeild is set for the varsity this year an its outstanding!As far as Yokley catching he said he isn't going to play so I guess its going to be Kane Weathers who is also a great catcher.As far as me playing on the varsity I was going to take alot of my time this winter too work on pitching,center an left field an pitching.I don't think anyone at LCHS knew that I was a starter in center field since little league but when I got to Babe Ruth I still played there but more catcher,pitcher an third.I think Josh Clayton will proabley be our best outfielder,he has the speed to cover the field an has a great eye at the plate.Eric Jonshon might be one of the other outfielders but don't know for sure.

Guest gchsbobcats

A few of us from Giles County would like to know what your coach thinks of springer.We have already asked a few of the babe ruth coachs an other teams from different counties that we played against during the all-stars an we were just wondering what your coach thinks of him an maybe he thinks the same as the others.I think your guys coach is named Mike James or something but I'm not for sure,just wondering what he thinks of springer........

GCHSBOBCATS,

I AM TRYING TO BE NICE WHEN I SAY THIS, BUT YOU'RE A MORON! WHAT KIND OF PLAYER GOES AROUND ASKING OPPOSING COACHES WHAT THEY THINK OF ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS/TEAMMATES??? AND TO GET ON HERE ON THE INTERNET WHERE TONS OF PEOPLE SEE WHAT YOU SAY AND ASK SOMETHING SO IDIOTIC AS TO WANTING TO KNOW WHAT COACH JAMES THINKS OF CHARLIE SPRINGER IS EVEN MORE MORONIC. MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OVER THERE IN GILES COUNTY, HAVE FUN IN BABE RUTH. CHARLIE HAS ALREADY GOTTEN ON HERE AND TOLD PEOPLE TO SHUT THEIR MOUTHS, I GUESS YOU'RE ILLITERATE(THAT MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ), BECAUSE YOU'VE POSTED ABOUT HIM SINCE HE SAID THAT. JUST LET IT BE, JUST LET IT BE. CHARLIE IS NOT TOO WORRIED ABOUT IT, WHY SHOULD YOU BE? YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN L'BURG, SO SHUT UP ALREADY.

[Edited by lchsgocatsgo on 9-2-02 1:21P]

Guest springer33lchscat

Thanks lchsgocatsgo I couldn't of said it better.I don't care what people think about me or what they really say.I know what I can do an I don't have tp prove it to anyone.And going around talking to other coachs about me is completly stupid an pointless.All coachs have their views of players an some might be the same but mostly its not.So just shut up gchsbobcats or whoever you are an leave this post alone.An if you are who I think you are your a good ball player yourself but you are a idiot!!!