Wayne Co. - Richland

cat1973

One team was ready and one team was not. I actually feel sorry for the Richland seniors. They are very talented and deserve a better coach. If we had their talent, our coach would not lose a game. We actually looked better against Wayne County than this alleged #4 team in the state looked. Coaching makes all the difference during tournaments.

hearing that one or two Richland juniors may be leaving. One to another school and one to play just softball. Next year order will be restored in D11 and us and Moore County will be on top.

One team was ready and one team was not. I actually feel sorry for the Richland seniors. They are very talented and deserve a better coach. If we had their talent, our coach would not lose a game. We actually looked better against Wayne County than this alleged #4 team in the state looked. Coaching makes all the difference during tournaments.

hearing that one or two Richland juniors may be leaving. One to another school and one to play just softball. Next year order will be restored in D11 and us and Moore County will be on top.

2 will play College ball one Div 1 the other for her home college, the other will go on academic achievements. Thanks to Coach Chad Hall. It's by no means the coach's fault, Just knowitall's like you who has to have someone to blame. Congrats on a great year RICHLAND 30-3

This is starting to become a trend! Why is the coach at fault for running into a good opponent. no one truly knows the reason behind a loss except for those who play or coach. Richland had a very talented team; however, Wayne Co. also had a very talented team. Both could have made a title run; hoever, they had to meet in an elimination game. Get off these coaches' backs and SUPPORT the team. If you don't like what they are doing, get your education degree, apply for an open coaching position, and then tell us how you feel. These coaches are teachers who care about their student/athletes, they try to make the best decisions for the TEAM. If people want to leave or quit, that is their selfish pride. Some people leave do to outside circumstances, others because of their future in certain sports. IT IS NOT THE COACHES FAULT!!

Congrats to Richland on a great season. Congrats to Wayne County for continuing their season. I was shocked last night of the outcome of this game. I know Wayne County is good but I didn't think they could pull away from Richland like they did. I was also shocked on how Richland acted during the second half and after the game. Richland did not handle losing very well at all. Some of their girls started in crying during the 3rd quarter and continued the remainder of the game. Other girls were mouthing at the coach and the refs in the second half. I thought it was a disrespectful to the coach, refs and Wayne County. I know the old saying "You show me a good loser and I will show you a loser" but that was little over the top. No competitor likes to lose but they could handled themselves better than that.