CONGRATS TO THE RICHLAND SENIORS!

jamieroper

When great teams meet someone has to lose. You just happen to play in the toughest Region in the state. You have represented your school well and we are all very very proud of you.

Seniors, now get ready for college. You all have great careers ahead of you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When great teams meet someone has to lose. You just happen to play in the toughest Region in the state. You have represented your school well and we are all very very proud of you.

Seniors, now get ready for college. You all have great careers ahead of you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very true Jaime. Congratulations to the Lady Raiders on an excellent season.

What a night for Rachel Glidden. 35 pts., 10 rebound . Hit 18-19 from freethrow line. She finished her career knowing she gave her all.

yes, what a player...anyone would love to have her on their team....it seemed as if the WC defense did a great job on her and you look at the stat sheet and she got 35....true team player....best of luck to her at tech

What a night for Rachel Glidden. 35 pts., 10 rebound . Hit 18-19 from freethrow line. She finished her career knowing she gave her all.

She plays with more heart than anyone anywhere, every game. She's finished with her High School Basketball career BUT she has 4 more years with the Golden Eagles of Tennessee Tech.

She is a nice young lady too. I wish I could have watched her play this year but I have had too much life going on to attend games. I hope to make up for it by watching her play in college. I consider her a good friend.Surely she will be on the all region team! Congrats again Rachel. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

She is a nice young lady too. I wish I could have watched her play this year but I have had too much life going on to attend games. I hope to make up for it by watching her play in college. I consider her a good friend.Surely she will be on the all region team! Congrats again Rachel. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

She plays with more heart than anyone anywhere, every game. She's finished with her High School Basketball career BUT she has 4 more years with the Golden Eagles of Tennessee Tech.

It sounds like Tech is getting a very good player in Miss Glidden. Now maybe i will get to watch this young lady play some ball in the coming years. Good luck to her at the next level and maybe she can help turn this program around up here and bring home a championship in the coming years!!

It sounds like Tech is getting a very good player in Miss Glidden. Now maybe i will get to watch this young lady play some ball in the coming years. Good luck to her at the next level and maybe she can help turn this program around up here and bring home a championship in the coming years!!

Rachel would be an asset to any team. Tech will not have to worry bout effort and dedication from her. She is the total package.

Good luck Devil to your team.

Looks like BLUESTREAK was right.

QUOTE(dkoons52 @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:26 PM)

I ask again who are you?? if you believe in what you say call me lets discuss it.

this is all self serving for disgruntled parents who dis like Coach Hall for what ever reason they thnk they have, but all you have accomplished is hurt the girls who busted their rumps to have a 30-3 season. And then belittle their accomplishments in stating the teams they have played were weak and did not deserve the respect for their hard work.

If you were a Richland fan, be proud, they did you proud.

I am ashamed of you, and your counter parts in this all you are doing is trying to tear a program down that gets better and better every year.

My daughter would walk through fire for him, and I stand by her 200%, which in turns makes me stand by Chad Hall.

The future is bright, stop being so selfish, get with the program, 2001-2002 8-11

2003-2004 20-11 district champs 2004-2005 23-6 sub-state appearance this year 30-3 district undefeated, district champs tourney champs. Like I said bettter and better.

Take this up with the proper authorities STOP belittling the girls.

Call me I would love to talk.

ANSWER to DKOON BY BLUSTREAK LAST YEAR: She may walk through fire for him but she'll never walk through the doors of the murphy center for him as a player because this year was her best chance and he ruined it for her...and the rest of the girls

TO BASKETBALLKNOW ITALL

You are a complete moron.

I get up each morning and the first thing I do is pray that God will guide me and my actions during the upcoming day to ensure that everything I do and say is pleasing to God. Then I read what idiots like you write, only to hurt the feelings of kids, and it makes me want to choke you to death. I will pray for you.

This thread was to tell my favorite team congrats. on a great season and to encourage them for the future. Your personal comments or agenda is not needed. Please go back and delete you comments on this thread.

You say you are from Cornersville? I doubt it because the people I know from Cornersville have way too much class to say the things you do. You need to move on with you life and stop trying to hurt kids.