CONGRATS TO THE LADY CATS OF WAYNE COUNTY!

jamieroper

Congrats ladies. Now go add to those banners you already have up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been fun watching you play over the last 4 years. Let's see you win a blue ball now. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

coach byrd did it again by having his girls ready and the girls already get a banner b/c in wc you get one if you make sub-state....so coach byrd's tradition continues to grow as he and the lady cats will hang his 17th banner in 21 years of coaching...region finals 17 of 21 years...that's pretty amazing! i think he had a streak of 7 consecutive region championships from '89-'95....now it's up to the girls on whether they get the smaller sub-state banner or the much larger and prettier state banner...go get it lady cats!

Congrats ladies. Now go add to those banners you already have up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been fun watching you play over the last 4 years. Let's see you win a blue ball now. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How many games have you seen this year??

Jamie, Don't you mean GOLD BALL??

Whatever the first place ball is. I guess from your reply the first place ball is gold. Thanks 4 the correction. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good luck to Rachel with her college career! She has worked hard to achieve the level of play she shows each night. I am sure she got plenty of votes for Ms. Basketball. If not, she should have. Tenn Tech has them a good player coming. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />