LEBANON WINS !

84DEVIL

Lebanon will compete for the district title.

Not wanting to dampen the late season enthusiasm, but the above was taken from the 7AAA thread back in October.

At least one of us outside of Lebanon felt that they were being overlooked as a contender for the district title. They didn't get the regular season title, but they are still playing, which is more meaningful.

I wish Cookeville had not lost to Lebanon in the first round of the district tournament, but i will certainly pull for them as they continue through the regions and hopefully the state tournment.

It will be a tough task to come away from Shelbyville with a win, but short of a win, the team needs be proud of their effort and your season as a whole!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so proud of this team. My daughter plays on the freshman team and has 3 great years ahead of her. Coach Brown and his staff has worked wonders with the young ladies and even with the loss tonight against Shebyville they stll have what it takes to be a championship team (HEART AND SOUL). I congatulate the Shelbyville girls and wish them the best of luck. And to the Blue Devilettes... WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!! Thanks to all on this site for your support of our ladies /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

as for lebanon last night, i really dont know what happend to them it just wasnt a game like they have been playing. even though it was a major loss being number 2 in the region still is a great thing for these ladies, they came from a rough road and Coach Brown taught these girls what it means to love basketball and believe that they can go far. If lebanon comes back out saturday with the fire power that they started the tournament out with it could be dangerous what they can accomplish, they have accomplished alot and made some history but i still see more to come..i believe that these girls could go to state if they stay focused on it and not give up. they have the athletic ability but they have to have the heart to continue and fight because its going to be a rough road...i love to watch these ladies play so i will be on the road right behind them even if im the only one as they travel to play in the first round of SUB-STATE!