Congrats to the Sequatchie County Lady Indians!

Indians1

News Flash! York plays in 7AA they won't be shocked by anything McMinn Central does. Not saying they will win but they won't be shocked thats for sure! They still playing in that tiny "round" gym? Man it was hot in there that one year we had to go down there!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Here we go. We've already started with the "trash Central's gym" talk and we're still 2 days away.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta love H.S. basketball this time of year. I remember Upperman taking one of it's best ever teams to McMinn Central a few years back and got beat. From what i seen then, it is a very tough place to win!! York will definitely have their hands full, but make no mistake they haven't been playing a cup cake schedule. York has a good ball club and I believe they may make this game close, but I have to say McMinn has been hard to beat at their place with this much on the line. Sure, i'm cheering for York, but i just think it may be a very hard victory to get out of there with. As for Sequatchie and Upperman, i don't see this game being as close as most people are saying. Sure the posts may match up pretty well, but i don't think they have anyone to stop Lashay Davis, or Jennifer Maynard for that matter. This game will come down to the outside shot, and being in their own gym i give the nod to upperman.

Prediction: just an opinion (like to hear other predictions)

UHS 61

Sequatchie 45

Same as last year, Sequatchie will go into the game as an underdog despite having a lot of success through the season. Until they get to a state tournament they'll be the dog against the 7AA teams, especially on the road, that's understandable. At least nobody is saying (yet) it will be a 20 or 30 point blowout like was said last year. I was waiting for those folks to post after the game finished in just a five or six point Upperman win but only Jimbo44 had a follow up. And same as last year, Sequatchie won't forfeit, they'll be there giving it all they have, and as I said on another post I expect another good game. As for Central, I think people who've not seen them play will be surprised.

what time is the game saturday? good luck lady indians you can do it just get out there and play

the game you know how and lay it all on the line and have fun doing it.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> we are all very proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!