CBHS/Barlett

nitrites620

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could care less about bartlett or cbhs or you for that matter. go briuns!!!!!!!!

well it's kinda hard to tell you are a bruins fan with the way you talk about bartlett. which i don't really understand how you can since you, i guess live in jackson. and if you could care less about bartlett and cbhs then why do you post on every for um that deals with them.

Bartlett will lose first - LOL!!!!!

Last year CBHS and Bartlett won their respective state tournaments....

But in the Warrior Spring Class last year CBHS went 1-3 and scored only 6 runs and Bartlett went 3-1, losing to Riverdale 11-3

The Bartlett vs Goodpasture game on Friday at Riverdale in the Warrior Spring Classic might be a pretty good baseball game.....

Bartlett will lose first - LOL!!!!!

Last year CBHS and Bartlett won their respective state tournaments....

But in the Warrior Spring Class last year CBHS went 1-3 and scored only 6 runs and Bartlett went 3-1, losing to Riverdale 11-3

The Bartlett vs Goodpasture game on Friday at Riverdale in the Warrior Spring Classic might be a pretty good baseball game.....

Don't want to jinx Bartlett, and no disrespect to Goodpasture but Bartlett shouldn't have much trouble with them unless they just have an off game. I realize anyone can be beaten on any given day but on about 9.9 out of 10 days Bartlett will dispose of inferior competition and that is about 9.9 out 10 teams Bartlett will be playing.

From what i have been told through the grapevine, this Leftytooey guy is Mr.Hatfield and you dont go to school with me. Anyway look i just came on to apologize to Heath Hatfield and Jacob Wilson, A. because i the way i worded a previous post made it sound like all i think Heath is, is a cocky ######. What i was meaning to say is if he gets too cocky it could hurt him, but its the same for me, or anyone who plays baseball so I'm sorry for the way I worded it and it is my fault and I take all the blame. 2nd I'd like to say sorry to Jacob Wilson b ecause he isn't a backstabber like people think he is, and he didnt say anything about Heath, I wasn't thinking when i wrote the and I didn't even think when i put Jacob's name in the post, and I'm sorry about that, Jacob wouldn't talk behind anyones back. No one get mad at Jacob, he didn't do anything. It is all my fault that all this blew up and I didn't try to break up teammates and I'm sorry if it seemed like I was. The last thing i want is everyone getting mad at Jacob or anyone and causing any drama, because of something i said that was worded really wrong, and I take full blame, its my fault, I'm sorry. No one be mad at Jacob and I'm sorry Jacob, and I'm sorry Heath, I didn't mean to word it the way i did, and it sounded horrible, and I'm very sorry. Mr.Hatfield if this is you, look i'm sorry, I wasn't trying to talk crap about Heath, I wasn't trying to talk bad about anyone from Bartlett, if it seemed like that, I;m sorry, its all my fault and I take full blame for how it all blew up. And to everyone from Bartlett, I'm sorry if you think i seem to hate Bartlett and I'm jeal0ous, because yall are crazy because i'm happy for the season they had last year and i hope they have another great season this year. I'm sorry about all this, and good luck this year in your up coming season.

From what i have been told through the grapevine, this Leftytooey guy is Mr.Hatfield and you dont go to school with me. Anyway look i just came on to apologize to Heath Hatfield and Jacob Wilson, A. because i the way i worded a previous post made it sound like all i think Heath is, is a cocky ######. What i was meaning to say is if he gets too cocky it could hurt him, but its the same for me, or anyone who plays baseball so I'm sorry for the way I worded it and it is my fault and I take all the blame. 2nd I'd like to say sorry to Jacob Wilson b ecause he isn't a backstabber like people think he is, and he didnt say anything about Heath, I wasn't thinking when i wrote the and I didn't even think when i put Jacob's name in the post, and I'm sorry about that, Jacob wouldn't talk behind anyones back. No one get mad at Jacob, he didn't do anything. It is all my fault that all this blew up and I didn't try to break up teammates and I'm sorry if it seemed like I was. The last thing i want is everyone getting mad at Jacob or anyone and causing any drama, because of something i said that was worded really wrong, and I take full blame, its my fault, I'm sorry. No one be mad at Jacob and I'm sorry Jacob, and I'm sorry Heath, I didn't mean to word it the way i did, and it sounded horrible, and I'm very sorry. Mr.Hatfield if this is you, look i'm sorry, I wasn't trying to talk crap about Heath, I wasn't trying to talk bad about anyone from Bartlett, if it seemed like that, I;m sorry, its all my fault and I take full blame for how it all blew up. And to everyone from Bartlett, I'm sorry if you think i seem to hate Bartlett and I'm jeal0ous, because yall are crazy because i'm happy for the season they had last year and i hope they have another great season this year. I'm sorry about all this, and good luck this year in your up coming season.

rew I am NOT mr Hatfield! I think you have mistaking my user name with Leftylegend. I only got on here and said what i said to you to make you stop downing bartlett. me and you are friends but yea the word is that leftylegend is mr hatfield i call you in a few minutes

rew I am NOT mr Hatfield! I think you have mistaking my user name with Leftylegend. I only got on here and said what i said to you to make you stop downing bartlett. me and you are friends but yea the word is that leftylegend is mr hatfield i call you in a few minutes

i'm not downing bartlett for the last time!! who is this?

just my two cents--these two teams play completelly different styles of baseball. for instance...Christian Brothers--get guys on to run the bases like bats out of heck and put pressure on the defense. everybody and their brother (no pun intended) knows they won't hit many homeruns. this team is built on speed and not power.Bartlett--two guys with potential to hit roughly 20 bombs a piece....plus a short porch all the way around at their home field. they'll still run the bases to put pressure on the defense, but relying on the pop is relied on more heavily by this team because it favors them. they have power hitters.CBHS has had fast teams in the past, and always relied on some small ball to manufacture runs, but im not sure the Brothers have ever had as much team speed as they appear to possess this season. this will surely put pressure on every opposing team's defense. and im not real sure there will be a faster team in the state.who will lose first?...it shouldn't matter. both teams have the talent to repeat as state champs.good luck this season, Brothers. get number 10 so i can change my coacht login name. ha.just my two cents--these two teams play completelly different styles of baseball. for instance...Christian Brothers--get guys on to run the bases like bats out of heck and put pressure on the defense. everybody and their brother (no pun intended) knows they won't hit many homeruns. this team is built on speed and not power.Bartlett--two guys with potential to hit roughly 20 bombs a piece....plus a short porch all the way around at their home field. they'll still run the bases to put pressure on the defense, but relying on the pop is relied on more heavily by this team because it favors them. they have power hitters.CBHS has had fast teams in the past, and always relied on some small ball to manufacture runs, but im not sure the Brothers have ever had as much team speed as they appear to possess this season. this will surely put pressure on every opposing team's defense. and im not real sure there will be a faster team in the state.who will lose first?...it shouldn't matter. both teams have the talent to repeat as state champs.good luck this season, Brothers. get number 10 so i can change my coacht login name. ha.

Someone please, please forgive this guy - can't you see he's hurting - I'm concerned for him