MIDDLETON VS MANASSAS

xcited4bball

WELL IT COMES AGAIN TO THE TOP TWO TEAMS IN DISTRICT 16. THEY SWEEP THROUGH DISTRICT 15 WITH EASY EXCEPT FOR MADISON. THIS SHOULD BE ANOTHER GO GAME. MANASSAS WANTS REVENGE IN A BAD WAY. MIDDLETON HAVE BEATEN THEM 3 TIMES AND BEAT THEM REAL GOOD IN THE DISTRICT TOURNAMENT.

ARE THERE ANY THOUGHTS ON WHO WILL WIN.

I AM PLACING MY BET ON MIDDLETON. THESE GIRLS KNOW HOW TO PLAY DEFENSE AND THEY ARE QUICK ESPECIALLY JASMINE PERRY, ANGELIA GEANES, SHARON MORGAN. THEY ARE LIKE IRRATING FLIES FLYING ALL AROUND YOU.

Look at the outcome of the Kirby-White Station boy's game....

I SEE WHAT U MEAN, BUT CAN MANASSAS STOP MIDDLETON INSIDE GAME THAT IS WHAT KILLED THEM THE LAST TIME, BUT IF YOU STOP MIDDLETON INSIDE GAME THEY CAN BEAT U FROM THE OUTSIDE, AND MAKE POINTS OFF TURNOVERS. I FEEL THIS WILL BE ANOTHER TOUGH GAME LIKE MADISON. IF MANASSAS CAN STAY POISED AND NOT LOOSE CONTROL WITH THEIR BAD FOUL MOUTH THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT. THEIR MOUTH IS WHAT COST THEM THE GAME IN THE TOURNAMENT

I SEE WHAT U MEAN, BUT CAN MANASSAS STOP MIDDLETON INSIDE GAME THAT IS WHAT KILLED THEM THE LAST TIME, BUT IF YOU STOP MIDDLETON INSIDE GAME THEY CAN BEAT U FROM THE OUTSIDE, AND MAKE POINTS OFF TURNOVERS. I FEEL THIS WILL BE ANOTHER TOUGH GAME LIKE MADISON. IF MANASSAS CAN STAY POISED AND NOT LOOSE CONTROL WITH THEIR BAD FOUL MOUTH THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT. THEIR MOUTH IS WHAT COST THEM THE GAME IN THE TOURNAMENT

Manassas Varsity Girls play with a lot of class. FYI- The technical foul was after a foul when Manassas player made a comment from the heat of battle and I qoute " That was ball" The ref confirm the same remark. In a game of that mangitude it should not be about the ref. And on both ends don't give Middleton's young lady a warning for an elbow and that is what the ref did but be so quick to blow the whistle on Manassas. Middleton is a very talented team and deserve everything they have achieved this year good luck to them in the state. But please speak of what you know and not what you see. You can't possiblly hear whats going on on the court in a pack gym. Officials not from that Hardenman County have voiced how well Manassas Lady Tigers compete and their sportsmanship whether win or lose.

Manassas Varsity Girls play with a lot of class. FYI- The technical foul was after a foul when Manassas player made a comment from the heat of battle and I qoute " That was ball" The ref confirm the same remark. In a game of that mangitude it should not be about the ref. And on both ends don't give Middleton's young lady a warning for an elbow and that is what the ref did but be so quick to blow the whistle on Manassas. Middleton is a very talented team and deserve everything they have achieved this year good luck to them in the state. But please speak of what you know and not what you see. You can't possiblly hear whats going on on the court in a pack gym. Officials not from that Hardenman County have voiced how well Manassas Lady Tigers compete and their sportsmanship whether win or lose.

I don't know what game you attended, but at the district championship in Middleton the Manassas girls language was horrible. I was able to hear the language that they spoke, not only to Middleton girls, but also to the refs. If that is good sportmanship maybe I don't know what sportmanship is about.

Also, when they announced the all tournament teams, some of the Manassas girls refused to shake hands with the Middleton players. How can you call them good sports.

Being very athletic and being good sports are not the same. While Manassas is athletic in their first 5 girls, they do pout, trash talk and express themselves in ways unbecoming. But I have only seen them play 6 times. i cant talk about the whole year..