Moore county/ culleoka

archangel

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upcoming possible matchups for these two teams in subustate? any info on Nashville Christian and Eaglevilles key players coaching anything?

NCS is about 1 hr, 50 minutes away from Moore Co. About 1 hr 5 minutes from Culleoka. Eagleville would be maybe 30 minutes less.

And Charlie Anderson is the greatest coach in the world.

Helpful?

Do you want this answered on all four of your posts?

Either team against either of yours will be a very good.

NCS is about 1 hr, 50 minutes away from Moore Co. About 1 hr 5 minutes from Culleoka. Eagleville would be maybe 30 minutes less.

And Charlie Anderson is the greatest coach in the world.

Helpful?

Do you want this answered on all four of your posts?

Either team against either of yours will be a very good.

Eagleville scares me more than NC does cause lets face it NC has played a "CREAM PUFF" schedule playing only 3 teams at ar above .500 with a 100 schedule ranking the good teams can't be that scared of you. As for Eaglville, Richland beat them and CA played em' to the wire at wich Culleoka and MC BOTH beat those teams like a drum several times. BOTTOM LINE since Culleoka came into MC gym and beat them they have been playing there best ball with only 1 team in Single A (beat AAA Cofee Co. by 3) Jackson Co. (by 9) even came close to making it a ballgame that stretch includes 2 Sweet 16 teams Jacson Co. and Culleoka and 3 for the whole year (Middleton). So I'd expect both Culleoka and MC to advance to the BORO". They have just shown they can play against alot more better teams.

Eagleville scares me more than NC does cause lets face it NC has played a "CREAM PUFF" schedule playing only 3 teams at ar above .500 with a 100 schedule ranking the good teams can't be that scared of you. As for Eaglville, Richland beat them and CA played em' to the wire at wich Culleoka and MC BOTH beat those teams like a drum several times. BOTTOM LINE since Culleoka came into MC gym and beat them they have been playing there best ball with only 1 team in Single A (beat AAA Cofee Co. by 3) Jackson Co. (by 9) even came close to making it a ballgame that stretch includes 2 Sweet 16 teams Jacson Co. and Culleoka and 3 for the whole year (Middleton). So I'd expect both Culleoka and MC to advance to the BORO". They have just shown they can play against alot more better teams.

Since I am not certain which school you are associated with i just thought i would look up both schedules Moore County looks like they only beat 3 teams with a .500 record and not sure but looks like Culleoka only beat maybe 4 teams at the most with records of over .500. So I am confused, why would you come on here being critical of other teams for playing a "CREAM PUFF " schedule when you have your own schedule published right here for everyone to look at ...just like I did and determined that neither of you played a very tough schedule either. I know you guys both have good teams or you wouln't be where you are in post season. Just a piece of advice, don't believe everything you read on here. I have seen both NCS and Eagleville play and trust me they both deserve to be where they are just as much as any other 1A team in the state tonight. Or on second thought, maybe you should just keep on thinking these guys are "CREAM PUFFS" too. Good luck to you guys see you in substate.

Oh by the way, just keep on thinking you guys played CA and beat em. Hope you don't find out the real identity until after substate.

Voldad, for your info I believe tha you are wrong. Culleoka has played at least 10 schools in the state with a winning record. Plus they played and split with Hazel Green, Al. that was 24-5 and ranked #4 in the final 6-A poll in Alabama. FAMU-DRS which they played in Florida just lost in their state semi-finals last weekend. Also they played and beat another 6-A school in the Florida tourney that won 20 + games. All in all they have played a very difficult schedule.

Voldad, for your info I believe tha you are wrong. Culleoka has played at least 10 schools in the state with a winning record. Plus they played and split with Hazel Green, Al. that was 24-5 and ranked #4 in the final 6-A poll in Alabama. FAMU-DRS which they played in Florida just lost in their state semi-finals last weekend. Also they played and beat another 6-A school in the Florida tourney that won 20 + games. All in all they have played a very difficult schedule.

You could be right...but then I have no way of knowing the records of those teams they played in Florida just as you have no way of knowing the teams NCS played in Florida. So really doesn't matter. My point is not how many teams you played with a winning record but how many teams you beat with a winning record. When you have time maybe you could just mention the 10 teams you beat in the state with winning records ...just to set everything straight. If you can name them from your schedule , then my fault for being mistaken.

Guess my point is that Eagleville and NCS have played some very good basketball teams this year and deserve to be where they are tonight. That is my point and it is just offensive to continue to hear peoeple get on here and insult these teams when they have accomplished so much. Guess we will just find out when the time comes who is the best on a certain night.

You could be right...but then I have no way of knowing the records of those teams they played in Florida just as you have no way of knowing the teams NCS played in Florida. So really doesn't matter. My point is not how many teams you played with a winning record but how many teams you beat with a winning record. When you have time maybe you could just mention the 10 teams you beat in the state with winning records ...just to set everything straight. If you can name them from your schedule , then my fault for being mistaken.

Guess my point is that Eagleville and NCS have played some very good basketball teams this year and deserve to be where they are tonight. That is my point and it is just offensive to continue to hear peoeple get on here and insult these teams when they have accomplished so much. Guess we will just find out when the time comes who is the best on a certain night.

well culleoka has beaten moore co 1 time marshall co 2 times who was ranked in the last AA poll summertown 1 time ranked in last A poll cornersville 2 times who made it to semi finals in region and wayne co 1 time who made it to region semi finals plus lost to middleton by 1 who is going to sub state beat hazel green al 1 time who as said was ranked 6th plus the two flordia teams who were very good and well coached

culleoka has a better schedule than ncs not saying that ncs isn't good but hasn't seen a team like moore co or culleoka all year