Marion Co.

MrSilk00

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion looked great tonight in there double header beatin howard 32 or 34 - 0 in 4innings an beating dade co. in the second game 12-2 it was called in the 6th Bettis had a fine performance in the dade game he really seemed to be hitting his spots tonight. I think this warrior team will go farther than last years

This years marion county team will be very talented and experienced, they need to stick to what coach says and keep their minds on baseball, i also would not judge wether this years team is better than last by Dade Co. and Howard. Last years team accomplished a lot...Dade Co. has a decent, scrappy team who did give the warriors trouble last year first game of the season, and Howard is just Howard..they are still gettin it together

This years marion county team will be very talented and experienced, they need to stick to what coach says and keep their minds on baseball, i also would not judge wether this years team is better than last by Dade Co. and Howard. Last years team accomplished a lot...Dade Co. has a decent, scrappy team who did give the warriors trouble last year first game of the season, and Howard is just Howard..they are still gettin it together

have to disagree with u there my friend.....this team is far more talented then last years team....this is the strongest team marion has had and will have for a while not saying there not goin to be no good in years to come.....but this is the year for them to do something very special even more special then the 07 squad....everyone has experience and they all can hit......but they must continue to be the scrappy mc warriors and work harder then they ever had to fulfill what this team has the potential to do.......coach robert and the seniors keeep everyoone in line and very special things will happen....i knew that last year....last year team is only a smidgit of what the possibilities are.....

tell em they cant!

have to disagree with u there my friend.....this team is far more talented then last years team....this is the strongest team marion has had and will have for a while not saying there not goin to be no good in years to come.....but this is the year for them to do something very special even more special then the 07 squad....everyone has experience and they all can hit......but they must continue to be the scrappy mc warriors and work harder then they ever had to fulfill what this team has the potential to do.......coach robert and the seniors keeep everyoone in line and very special things will happen....i knew that last year....last year team is only a smidgit of what the possibilities are.....

tell em they cant!

Where have you been "has been"? We still could use some of those gargantuan blast.