Smyrna Vs Wilson Central

Sidetrain

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if anybody feels the point guard does not help control game. Look at this game. Wilson Central did not have theirs( due to torn ACL) and EP for Smyrna showed that it helps to have a good one.

Does this Shock anybody??

Nope not me. I have been on the road since the MJ game. Belated congrats to Smyrna and good luck on the run to State. Should be an entertaining game against Hillsboro.

EP is a one-player press break. Her Senior leadership is invalualble to Smyrna. ETSU is getting a great asset in her. She is a force at PG not many can handle.

The other Senior starter/leader is Ashley Meeks. She does for defense what EP does for offense. She sparked a marked improvement in the teams' work ethic and defensive intensity when she transferred in a couple of years ago.

Now if anybody feels the point guard does not help control game. Look at this game. Wilson Central did not have theirs( due to torn ACL) and EP for Smyrna showed that it helps to have a good one.

Does this Shock anybody??

I am very sorry that the young lady got injured. I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Now to the game and your question. I don't care if everybody was healthy, Wilson Central was not going to win this game. That does not mean anything about Smyrna being dominant or "on a mission." It has to do with Wilson Central's coach not wanting to play Hillsboro in the SubState. By reading his quotes in the paper it was very evident to me what his intentions were. If it wasn't blatantly evident watching the game, his comments cleared up any confusion. Smyrna could have put their Middle School team on the floor last night and won. I am a competitor at heart and this furiates me. I don't care if I am playing football, basketball, ping pong, or tiddley winks; if I am competing against someone, I want to win. This is a sad day for sports in my opinion. Things like this have a way of catching up with you.

If he is so scared of Hillsboro, wouldn't you think you would want a chance to play them on your home floor instead of a neutral site? I don't know, this whole thing stinks to me and makes me sick

I am very sorry that the young lady got injured. I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Now to the game and your question. I don't care if everybody was healthy, Wilson Central was not going to win this game. That does not mean anything about Smyrna being dominant or "on a mission." It has to do with Wilson Central's coach not wanting to play Hillsboro in the SubState. By reading his quotes in the paper it was very evident to me what his intentions were. If it wasn't blatantly evident watching the game, his comments cleared up any confusion. Smyrna could have put their Middle School team on the floor last night and won. I am a competitor at heart and this furiates me. I don't care if I am playing football, basketball, ping pong, or tiddley winks; if I am competing against someone, I want to win. This is a sad day for sports in my opinion. Things like this have a way of catching up with you.

If he is so scared of Hillsboro, wouldn't you think you would want a chance to play them on your home floor instead of a neutral site? I don't know, this whole thing stinks to me and makes me sick

cant see bud doing this