BTW @ Dyer County

N2Choctaws

Ye u must've been bitin on them referees durin halftime cause by time second half came they called everything ginst BTW

Eeeww!! I am picky about who I bite! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Those refs...no, no!!!! Dude.. I have standards...wouldn't have bitten them with someone else's teeth.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i'll answer that for you that would be a no buddy!

God no!! I wear pants...gee beavo that almost sounded insulting. Ask nebuntyn if you know him. I'm not a big person and quite frankly I pretty much rock!!!!! Haa!haaa!! No..I actually have a good self-esteem...I'm happy w/what God gave me...no complaints. I for one was not beat with an ugly stick. I'm a happy camper:)

This post has nothing to do with your coaching ability, but as a coach, I`m very surprised at some of your earlier statements about the refs throwing the game to DC because of financial interest. Doesn`t matter to me, but I wouldn`t think TSSAA would appreciate a coach making those statements in public.

Meant to reply to smckinney`s post at the bottom of page 15.

Not to think TSSAA is not in it to make a profit is not thinking straight. I would hope that neither TSSAA or adult refs would be bias in any game played by kids. It is easy to turn a blind eye on things if they are not happening to you but when things always go against you, you have to wonder.

Let me ask you this, if you where promoting an event who would you like to see there a group that will bring thousands to the party of a group that will only bring themselves and a few others?

Also let me say this, I will not take away from the fact that last night was a great game played by two great teams. Dyer County did a good job getting themselves in a position to win the game and took advantage of things regardless of what was called they still had to put the ball in the hole. They are a team worthy to represent West Tennessee in the state. They have a great coaching staff and a great team. They get excellent support from their community and have paid their dues to get there,. BTW was in control of our own destiny and should have won our regional to aviod what I thought was one of the three best teams in AA. The problem is I think BTW and Mitchell was the other two. As we know only two team could get out from this section and I think that Mitchell and DC did the best job of taking advantage of the situation and held on the the longest. Two of the best games of the year wher BTW last two against Mitchell in Regional Finals and at Dyer County.

As for what TSSAA thinks about my comments, I could care less this is a message board and blog in the United States of America I cannot prove my statement to be true nor can they prove it to be false.

Again I wish Dyer County well and the Dyer /Mitchell Finals will be something to watch. I think becasue Mitchell has played for the Gold ball two years in a row I believe the will pull this one out and give Coach Johnson, who most of yall say can't coach either, his 2nd championship.

At this point this is overkill about a game or outcome that will not change.

God no!! I wear pants...gee beavo that almost sounded insulting. Ask nebuntyn if you know him. I'm not a big person and quite frankly I pretty much rock!!!!! Haa!haaa!! No..I actually have a good self-esteem...I'm happy w/what God gave me...no complaints. I for one was not beat with an ugly stick. I'm a happy camper:)

I didn't mean it like that! Did you see the State Gazette? Smitty wrote up another good article!

Good response. As I said I was just curious.

We appreciate the support and congrats to you and your girls and also to the guys for the great seasons you both had. It`s ashamed we couldn`t both have gone. Would have been some real noise, as I`m sure it will be anyway.