BTW vs. Mitchell

terop

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW's season will end Monday. Mitchell will beat Dyer Co. Mitchell will then lose to CPA in the state finals. BTW didnt play anybody all year the key to btw was Jerry Hampton. Jerry Hampton is gone. BTW's D was the best in the city last year. The bottom line is fred horton is not a good coach. he has made it because he has had great players. BTW dont have a legit bigman. teams kill them on the b oards. Big Tip for BTW want be able to keep up with the fast tempo of Dyer Co.

Don't count Btw out just yet fellas....Legend I have to agree about BTW's schedule of teams this year but those guards are something else. also legend we agree about Horton...last night he made some substitutions that were plain terrible...some of those players shouldn't be playing in a big game like that...he also a long athletic kid on the bench that played sparingly but was active and athletic that would be more suitable than the big kid

I agree it was a good game. I think BTW would have pulled it off if the cheerleader would not have got hurt and killed BTW groove. We have just stormed back from 7 points down and get some good steals and offensive rebounds when the broke her leg doing jumps. that delay allowed Mitchell to gather themselves. That travel was also a heartbreaker. We had two good looks at the three but could not get it to fall. I thought Lil Pat was fouled but hay.I tell you what I hate to go to Dyer County those folks love their team and its going to LOUD AND ORANGE. I think it is going to be a good game and Folks don't be surprise if BTW pulls it off. Lets just let the kids play and let the chips lay where they may.

Real good point...

Dragonmaster, It is WILL NOT, not WON'T.

On a side note, does BTW still do their chants? Would love for someone to tell me the words to the one that contains "baby in the high chair". It is hilarious. Good luck to all.

Mitchell High School boys basketball team has the worst chant. They invite the other team to visit there privet area.

I have heard that team say that load and clear since the Thad era. It makes the school look very bad.