Nashville Christian @Moore County

BabyGirl#24

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to you Lavon. It has been a long time comming. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Georgio was going to hammer one earlier but got fouled on the way up.....then as Icecold 06 predicted, he hammered one on the NCS eagles! Congratulations to Moore County and Coach King, I saw his buddy, Coach Pope in the stands last night with his wife, I am sure he supplied all his tapes on NCS, I was not sad to see them lose last night, after the hammer job they put on my Champs I really thought they would advance but Moore County beat us twice this year as well, Oh well. Coach Anderson and his grandson seem to be classy individuals and the best of luck to them in the future. GO RAIDERS!

first off i wanna say congratulations to my MC boys!!! ... and yeh tdawg27 yeh you really nailed that prediction about them not dunkin!! HAHA .... well georgio dunked! and swatted the ball all the way to the top of the bleachers on the second part of motlow!! way to go boys!!! well to the game part now.. NCS REALLY shocked me as far as how well they play!! yes, it seems like they rely on there 3's to keep them in the game!!! but hey you win em the way you win em!! .. both student sections were pumped! there were also alot more fans for NCS there than expected!(since bein long drive) well congratulations to both teams!!! GO RAIDERS!!!! take it all the way baby!! one game at a time!!!!! =)

first off i wanna say congratulations to my MC boys!!! ... and yeh tdawg27 yeh you really nailed that prediction about them not dunkin!! HAHA .... well georgio dunked! and swatted the ball all the way to the top of the bleachers on the second part of motlow!! way to go boys!!! well to the game part now.. NCS REALLY shocked me as far as how well they play!! yes, it seems like they rely on there 3's to keep them in the game!!! but hey you win em the way you win em!! .. both student sections were pumped! there were also alot more fans for NCS there than expected!(since bein long drive) well congratulations to both teams!!! GO RAIDERS!!!! take it all the way baby!! one game at a time!!!!! =)

Amen! Georgio dunked it AND had a nice swat into the top row! Our boys played good...but like someone said earlier, its a shame NC isn't goin to the state tourney. They are an awesome team. They have the best three point game i've seen from anybody this year. They shocked me when they started draining all those threes in the first half. Good game NC!

GO RAIDERS!! Get ya'll a ring to match the '99 team...ya'll have the talent. One game at a time boys. GOOD LUCK!!!! :] /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Amen! Georgio dunked it AND had a nice swat into the top row! Our boys played good...but like someone said earlier, its a shame NC isn't goin to the state tourney. They are an awesome team. They have the best three point game i've seen from anybody this year. They shocked me when they started draining all those threes in the first half. Good game NC!

GO RAIDERS!! Get ya'll a ring to match the '99 team...ya'll have the talent. One game at a time boys. GOOD LUCK!!!! :] /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

it really is a shame that they can't go too!! thye are a great team!! ive never seen a team put up that many 3's like they did .. especially when they had like 2 hands in thier face!!!!!

it would be greatly appriciated if everyone would come out and support MC in the state tourney!! ill let you know closer to time who and what time they play!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Everyone keeps talking about the swat. Big deal. NCS got the ball back. Keep the ball in play whats the point of throwing it into the stands and giving the other team the ball back. (It was tight though). The dunk on the other hand was pretty sweet. How tall is that kid? And back to whoever said Moore Co played above the rim. I didnt really notice it that much other than the one dunk.

Everyone keeps talking about the swat. Big deal. NCS got the ball back. Keep the ball in play whats the point of throwing it into the stands and giving the other team the ball back. (It was tight though). The dunk on the other hand was pretty sweet. How tall is that kid? And back to whoever said Moore Co played above the rim. I didnt really notice it that much other than the one dunk.

I believe that came from me and ur right they didn't do alot above the rim Monday Night but i contribute that to a very good defensive NCS team they kept are players grounded for the most part, very well COACHED team. Seems like they tried getting physical with MC and slowed em' down just enough to let there 3's keep em' in the game (best shooting team i've seen all year). But eventually MC wore em down and to me looked like NCS was loosing there legs in the 2nd and 4th Qt's and hard to shoot when that happens all in all great game way to keep playing Raiders even when the shots weren't falling ya'll kept at it, and way to keep your composure it

woulda been easy to let there attitudes get you frustrated but you shook it off and played ball. WAY TO GO!!!!!

Because whenever something like that happens, whether someone dunks or swats it or someone knocks down a big three, it changes the momentum and our boys get pumped and the crowd gets pumped and its great!

By the way...Georgio's 6'3

GO RAIDERS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />