CoachT

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iamoz

I got cut off after the game...

Cloudland hit one of 18 three-pointers and went 10 of 14 from the free throw line.

Johnson 11, Tolley 9, Buchanan 7, Miller 3, Reece 3, McKinney 2

Christopher led scoring for Oliver Springs with 32 (eight of 13 shooting, 16 of 17 from the FT line). She scored 14 of the team's last 16 points, with all but two of those points coming at the line. Ollis added 6, Hall 5, Lively 4, Barger 2, Howard 2.

Oliver Springs missed only one free throw, Christopher's first attempt. The Lady Cats attempted only three three-pointers, but didn't make any of them.

I feel sorry for whoever draws the first single A game next week. The Class A quarterfinals will begin at 8 AM Wednesday.

I got cut off after the game...

Cloudland hit one of 18 three-pointers and went 10 of 14 from the free throw line.

Johnson 11, Tolley 9, Buchanan 7, Miller 3, Reece 3, McKinney 2

Christopher led scoring for Oliver Springs with 32 (eight of 13 shooting, 16 of 17 from the FT line). She scored 14 of the team's last 16 points, with all but two of those points coming at the line. Ollis added 6, Hall 5, Lively 4, Barger 2, Howard 2.

Oliver Springs missed only one free throw, Christopher's first attempt. The Lady Cats attempted only three three-pointers, but didn't make any of them.

I feel sorry for whoever draws the first single A game next week. The Class A quarterfinals will begin at 8 AM Wednesday.

I think the first game is at 9:30 AM which is still bad enough.

I think the first game is at 9:30 AM which is still bad enough.

It is at 9:30. They had considered starting at 8AM and having a session break after the third game but it looks like they decided to start at 9:30 and go straight through. Fans will be able to see six games on one ticket, I guess.

Congrats to the Lady Cats.

This will be their 5th state tournament appearance in the last 7 years.

Amazingly enough, the two years the Lady Cats didn't make the state tourney was in 2003 and 2005. In 2003, the Lady Cats were ranked in the top 10 in AA most of the year and was upset in the region tourney. In 2005, OSHS was ranked #1 for a lot of the season in AA, yet was upset in upper East Tennessee in the substate game.