CAK @ Farragut

govols14

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict it will be moved to another day. I haven't talked to Coach Culbreth yet, but looking at the radar and forcast, I just don't know if we will be able to get it in tomorrow.

Lampost, how can you make fun of Govols when you are posting, too? Get back to studying!

well its a scrimmage so i guess you can't really predict the outcome since you don't know what the coaches will do, but if they play their normal lineup i think farragut will beat cak for sure, they are just too strong for cak, farragut has a good team this year despite losing many players from the past. i think they play each other during the season and when they do i'm sure both teams will play their starting squad and farragut will easily defeat cak but this scrimmage is up in the air

well its a scrimmage so i guess you can't really predict the outcome since you don't know what the coaches will do, but if they play their normal lineup i think farragut will beat cak for sure, they are just too strong for cak, farragut has a good team this year despite losing many players from the past. i think they play each other during the season and when they do i'm sure both teams will play their starting squad and farragut will easily defeat cak but this scrimmage is up in the air

I don't mind losing to a good team, and I have always felt that Farragut is a GREAT team, so if they beat us, that's ok (especially in a scrimmage). The bold terms that you used (and I put in bold) I find interesting, but not offensive (shoot, ask Akula what I will do with it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ). I happen to disagree, but I am a bit biased, to say the least.

I just talked to Coach Culbreth and said we were going to play rain or shine (unless it becomes unsafe). The game time has also been moved up to 4:30ish.

Reaction, I am feeling more legendary every day, but in the creaky bones, sore muscles, and bad eyesight form of the word!

Do you play for Farragut pimpsgontalk4? What makes you believes this about Farragut beating CAK, especially very easily you say?

Do you play for Farragut pimpsgontalk4? What makes you believes this about Farragut beating CAK, especially very easily you say?

Easy, Govols... he is entitled to his opinions. You are entitled to disagree with them, too, though. Just don't get your feathers ruffled doing so!

Coach Culbreth and I laughed about these scrimmages today. Some people get so into the outcome of the "games". What matters is that you win the last game, not the first 4 scrimmages.

Yes, they are important. Yes, we both play to win. But I don't lose sleep over losing one. I've been hammered by Farragut before, and I am sure will again. But we'll come out on top from time to time, and those are the ones I try to remember!