CAK @ Farragut

govols14

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampost, I just wanted to let you know that I will be there come rain or shine tomorrow. I'll give you a wave!

I'll also make a prediction; if the rain comes like it is supposed to, I predict a nasty sloppy field, with not too much pretty soccer being played. I know it's not the kind of prediction that you might have been looking for. I don't know too much about Farragut this season yet, so it is hard to say what I think the score might be. Just make sure that both teams stay safe.

no i do not play for farragut, but i do believe that farragut has one of the stronger teams in the knoxville area this year. i believe their handfuls of quality club players will be too much for the warriors. i don't know y everyone is whining about me expressing my opinion, i just stated how i thought the game would go, isn't that what this website is for? i don't go to either of these schools but i know a lot about tennessee soccer as i have played in TN most of my life and in my high school days so i'm qualified to speak. should be a good game though but i'm looking forward more to the season game when both teams will be more organized and getting towards their prime, good luck to both sides. i have already made my prediction so there is no need to say more

no i do not play for farragut, but i do believe that farragut has one of the stronger teams in the knoxville area this year. i believe their handfuls of quality club players will be too much for the warriors. i don't know y everyone is whining about me expressing my opinion, i just stated how i thought the game would go, isn't that what this website is for? i don't go to either of these schools but i know a lot about tennessee soccer as i have played in TN most of my life and in my high school days so i'm qualified to speak. should be a good game though but i'm looking forward more to the season game when both teams will be more organized and getting towards their prime, good luck to both sides. i have already made my prediction so there is no need to say more

Not whining, just disagreeing (which happens alot on these boards, too!). I think some of my boys got a little "ruffled" though. But that is good. Teaches character. No harm here, Pimp (though I always feel weird replying to "pimp" but that is another issue /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ). Hope to see you at the game.

i don't know y everyone is whining about me expressing my opinion, i just stated how i thought the game would go, isn't that what this website is for?

See; this is the kind of reason I want to stay a mystery!

Keep talking, Pimpsgonnatalk. They might not always agree with you, or me either for that matter, but that should not keep you or I from saying our piece!

By the way, congrats on making captain, Lampost.

Where do I take the test to be qualified to speak about TN High School soccer BigG? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man, you wrote the book on TN Highschool soccer (just not the chapter on bracket contests)