Dyer County back to the BORO!

Rambo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Choctaws on a great game.

DC WINS 79-74..BTW STRAGEY TO REPEATLY FOUL ALL NIGHT DID NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

TAYLOR CAME UP BIG WITH 20 PTS ..BLAKE FOULED EVERY TIME HE TOUCHED THE BALL..KIMBLE,C.J. , PARR, PIERCE PLAYED AWESOME TEAM BALL TO SECURE DC"S WIN!

PACK YOUR BAGS DC FANS >> ON TO THE BORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS IN ORDER TO BTW ON A STATE TOURNEY STYLE GAME.

CHOCTAWS WE ARE PROUD OF YOU ALL.. "DC PRIDE" DC PRIDE" "DC PRIDE"

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!

Come on man, BTW never has a strategy to repeatly foul anyone! Is that your way of saying a lot of fouls called against BTW. Its all about the money. People in DC are going to make the trip to the Boro so they want them to be there. As a fan you should demand that the refs and others called the game fair!! So congrats you get your trip. How about the charge call against Ray Ray late?

Yea how bout that. hes a great ballplayer, just needs to keep his cool in the clutch. DC got the win and I`m only going to say this once (unless otherwise provoked). How can anyone say DC got the calls their way tonight. BTW was over the back all night. While I thought there were alot of missed calls, they were missed on both ends. BTW`s coach was very lucky not to have had a "T" earlier in the game.

It was a great game.

Onward to the BORO!!!!!!!!!

Come on man, BTW never has a strategy to repeatly foul anyone! Is that your way of saying a lot of fouls called against BTW. Its all about the money. People in DC are going to make the trip to the Boro so they want them to be there. As a fan you should demand that the refs and others called the game fair!! So congrats you get your trip. How about the charge call against Ray Ray late?

FACTS ARE FACTS..BTW REPEATLY FOULD DC ESPECIALLY BLAKE WHEN HE TOUCHED THE BALL....FACT: BTW HAD FOUL ADVANTAGE THRU OUT THE NITE TILL DC WENT AHEAD MID 4TH QTR. ..>>LEADING TO BTW LOSING THEIR COMPOURSE AND HORTON"S STRAGEY DID NOT WORK EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!

TSSAA DOESNT CARE WHO WINS OR NO MEMPO TEAM WOULD WIN TO ADVANCE TO STATE.

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game was a classic. From under the basket I can easily say both teams got away with, and were called for, their fair share of fouls. Please don't start complaining about the refs...it will only take away from what I believe was a great basketball game played by two teams that didn't want to lose. Personally, I believe the tech on coach Horton was a huge momentum swinger for the Choctaws, especially considering it was a 1-point game when he went ballistic. In any case, terrific game with great atmosphere and while its easy to point out why DC won or why BTW lost.....the Chocs are headed to the 'Boro.

Dyer co. better watch out for CPA, the only undefeated (in the state of tn) team in AA, as they are the only team who could actually beat DC.

Congrats to DC on a great win!

I wouldn't go that far. Haywood and Mitchell could both beat DC. CPA is good but i don;t see it coming out to good if CPA runs (and I mean RUNS) into any of those three. JMHO.

FACTS ARE FACTS..BTW REPEATLY FOULD DC ESPECIALLY BLAKE WHEN HE TOUCHED THE BALL....FACT: BTW HAD FOUL ADVANTAGE THRU OUT THE NITE TILL DC WENT AHEAD MID 4TH QTR. .. HORTON"S STRAGEY DID NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

TSSAA DOESNT CARE WHO WINS OR NO MEMPO TEAM WOULD WIN TO ADVANCE TO STATE.

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea you are right. we came up with the "foul strategy" into hostile territory. Why do TSAAA post a financial report and talk about attendance after every state. If you are a real fan you would tell the truth. YOU ARE RIGHT FACTS ARE FACTS! Kids are kids n grown folks should make sure kids are treated fairly regardless of where they are from and for whom you cheer. My kids deserved a fair chance. Despite your advantage we still put on a show for you good folks. Have a good trip to the boro I hope you guys win.

This game was a classic. From under the basket I can easily say both teams got away with, and were called for, their fair share of fouls. Please don't start complaining about the refs...it will only take away from what I believe was a great basketball game played by two teams that didn't want to lose. Personally, I believe the tech on coach Horton was a huge momentum swinger for the Choctaws, especially considering it was a 1-point game when he went ballistic. In any case, terrific game with great atmosphere and while its easy to point out why DC won or why BTW lost.....the Chocs are headed to the 'Boro.

Yea, I actually felt sorry for the players on the court. They were motioning for the coach to settle down, but the deed was already done. Alot of ppl said the coach may lose the game, but I don`t think that`s exactly what they had in mind. You`re right Smitty, big mo changer in the game.

smckinney, you are right about one thing, those guys for real put on a show, but you really need to give our guys some credit. They had a little to do with the DC victory.