Henry county and the rest of 7-4a

the prophet

Ok already, you're reading way too much to my posts. Henry County High School are the champions of the region. I'm not trying to down grade or even hinting at anything less. I believe they have a great set of talent and coaching to go with it. I enjoy the HC posters and their support they provide the team. No sarcasm, no attempt at humor. End of story, end of posts on the subject (from me anyway). Way too serious and way too far on the attacks.

Have a great season.

i am not from Henry County, but I know enough to know they will have a great season even if someone in the region can come up with a game plan to win one game on a given Friday night.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know this was a kid's game or did you learn that from your Munford friend. Aren't you that "official" guy who has the love affair with Munford and especially their coaches? That seems odd for an "official". You are one of the guys I am talking about. Your spouting off about Munford's superiority over Henry County and the rest of the football world was sickening a couple of years ago. Where has that arrogance been? Have your coaches become dumb all of a sudden? They were the second coming of Lombardi then; what's happened since? Why don't you enlighten us mister brilliant "official"!

What posts were you reading two years ago? I am now and have been friends with several of the coaches up at Munford...What about it! There was, nor has there ever been any arrogance. I acknolwedged that they seemed to make some significant progress compared with what the program had been in the past. Your staff at Henry Co. has made significant progress with the program there over the last several years. Does that make me arrogant for recognizing that and stating so as fact? Why don't you get over the yammering and just support your team and don't begrudge anyone else from supporting theirs!

What posts were you reading two years ago? I am now and have been friends with several of the coaches up at Munford...What about it! There was, nor has there ever been any arrogance. I acknolwedged that they seemed to make some significant progress compared with what the program had been in the past. Your staff at Henry Co. has made significant progress with the program there over the last several years. Does that make me arrogant for recognizing that and stating so as fact? Why don't you get over the yammering and just support your team and don't begrudge anyone else from supporting theirs!

Support your team then. Just don't do so by tearing another team down. Go back and read your arrogant posts of two years ago. I agree that Munford did a good job turning the program around and Henry County did too. You didn't sound like that two years ago. Exactly what does it mean to "yammer"? If I am doing it, then it must be a good thing, but I would like to know what it is. "What about it" is that I hope that you don't officiate their games, because as blindly loyal as you seem to be, it would be difficult to be objective. That's "what about it".

1. HENRY COUNTY

2. Jackson Northside

3. Liberty

4. Hardin County

5. Brighton

6. Munford

7. jcm

Henry County by far is the team to beat. Even with their losses to graduation Teague and Allen will be hard for anyone to stop. If they lose a regular season game this year it will be early before they get a chance to come together as a unit. Northside, with Mann returning will finish second if he stays healthy. Liberty is the up and comer. The QB was a freshmen last year is a talent and will only be better this year. Look for them to be much improved and give Northside a run for their money but I feel they're a year away. Hardin County is extremely well coached and will bring in the fourth spot with sound defense and just enough offense with the exit of Shutt. Brighton misses out again on the post season with the graduation of their big running back and line. Munford, to young this year. Graduation of key players can't be replaced this year. Munford will be a year or two away from any kind of run. jcm lock on last. Based on last years talent level they are a bad inner city Memphis team. That's how I see it. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

1 Henry County

2 Northside

3 Munford

4 Hardin County

5 Liberty

6 Brighton

7 JCM

JCM may finish 10th in a 7 team region /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Support your team then. Just don't do so by tearing another team down. Go back and read your arrogant posts of two years ago. I agree that Munford did a good job turning the program around and Henry County did too. You didn't sound like that two years ago. Exactly what does it mean to "yammer"? If I am doing it, then it must be a good thing, but I would like to know what it is. "What about it" is that I hope that you don't officiate their games, because as blindly loyal as you seem to be, it would be difficult to be objective. That's "what about it".

If you had truly read any on MY posts over the last several years, you would know that I DO NOT officiate ANY games in Tipton Co. involving Munford! You would also remember that one's name and character can in no way be compared to what happens on any Friday night involving a high school football game. As for helping you with the definition of yammering...it simply means to go on and on and on and on, generally over something trivial and meaningless. You are absolutely correct when you say that you DO IN FACT YAMMER! In fact, you seem to specialize in the subject.

GO BIG RED!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Man, I can't wait for the season to kick in and football talk to really begin! 10-0 regular season and then on to the playoffs!! Memphis busters as we always are! We now own Memphis! and then we take our shot at Hillsboro or Maplewood!!

We get it done this time!!

If you had truly read any on MY posts over the last several years, you would know that I DO NOT officiate ANY games in Tipton Co. involving Munford! You would also remember that one's name and character can in no way be compared to what happens on any Friday night involving a high school football game. As for helping you with the definition of yammering...it simply means to go on and on and on and on, generally over something trivial and meaningless. You are absolutely correct when you say that you DO IN FACT YAMMER! In fact, you seem to specialize in the subject.

I read your arrogant posts of two years ago when you launched attack after attack on ANYONE who dare to ask the obvious questions about questionable transfers to Munford. Your response was to sing the praises of the new coaches at Munford as if they were the best in the history of the game. You seemed SHOCKED that ANYONE would dare question why players would leave Melrose and other Memphis schools to go to Munford. It would have been SHOCKING had no one asked the questions. So yes, I read your posts of two years ago, and you lost credibilty with me when you appeared to be stunned that anyone dare question the obvious. And then your attacking defense of Munford brought even more questions to the forefront. If in fact you are correct about me as a "yammerer", I hope that I yammer better than anyone in Munford!