AA "Elite 8" -- The State Tournament!

up2late

Thanks! My kids went with me to the game. Drove over 3 hours! They loved the song and wanted me to try to get a copy.... Do you know if he has a web site?

Titans91, I found you somewhere for you to download the songs! Just scroll down and find the link that says download the song or something like that!

This year's song----http://www.uploadhut.com/id208329/DC Theme 08.mp3

Last year's song----http://www.uploadhut.com/id208337/Choctaw Dipset Anthem.mp3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell...fast and experienced, decent coach with state championship experience( back to back state finals appearances, so you haters can't argue that) D-1 point guard, solid productive center, a productive 4 who sometimes settles for too many 3's, very talented 2 -guard in Wade, and the x-factor Ken Torry. He has a knee injury of some sort, but he can excite the crowd on the break, decent shot and he is fearless. He is the type of player that can win state tourney MVP or loose his cool and cause the game. However their best player, Jarvis Jones, is out and he would have provided more leadership, experience and the deadly outside shot needed to take the gold ball.

Genius Again i see...Congrats to all the teams and the winners. Sounds like it was a wonderful tourney...1st one I have missed in years...was stuck in tornado in ATL

Mitchell would've been state champs if Jarvis Jones was playing. I saw him play against Liberty and that kid can play!!!!! ETSU is getting a good one there. Buggs is going to Valparaiso (sp.?). He, in my opinion, was the best PG in any class up there at state. I loved watching him play. He's quick, shift, and can pull up and shoot one on ya... he's a great PG!

Mitchell would've been state champs if Jarvis Jones was playing. I saw him play against Liberty and that kid can play!!!!! ETSU is getting a good one there. Buggs is going to Valparaiso (sp.?). He, in my opinion, was the best PG in any class up there at state. I loved watching him play. He's quick, shift, and can pull up and shoot one on ya... he's a great PG!

You cant just say that. I thought Howard was the best team in the tourney. Mitchell caught them on one of the nights that most teams wish never happens and mitchell took advantage and rubbd it in our face. I thought the winner of the Howard and Mitchell game should just be given the ring because foulton had no chance. How wrong I was. If you look at the record and their play in the tourney they brought their A game and clicked at the right time. Congrats to foulton. Clear this up for me. I didnt go to the howard mitchell game, Was Mitchells coach actually dancing when they were blowing Howard out

Yea he was...people were booing him and he started dancing and mocking the crowd. I was shocked. Trust me though, If Mitchell would've had Jarvis Jones, Mitchell would've easily have won AA. Jarvis Jones is VERY VERY good! The Fulton game would've been a 10 point difference in favor or Mitchell.

Yea he was...people were booing him and he started dancing and mocking the crowd. I was shocked. Trust me though, If Mitchell would've had Jarvis Jones, Mitchell would've easily have won AA. Jarvis Jones is VERY VERY good! The Fulton game would've been a 10 point difference in favor or Mitchell.

I heard that Jarvis Jones was good. But the coach shouldve showed some class. Not just because it was my team but its the right thing to do. Moose and Tarver teach their kids to never do those things because it will come back to haunt you. And it did.