Fall Fastpitch tournament

Sidetrain

I am working up a tournament to help raise money to put light on our high school feild. This tournament will be saction by United States Fastpitch Assocation. It will have a 2003 World series berth to all winners of each division. The division will be 8u, 10u, 12u, 14u, High school. It will be at Musgrave park in Shelbyville, TN on Sept. 20-22, 2002. Team fee will be $175.00 plus a sanction fee if not already. Looking to have at least 5 teams per divison but if we get more More the better. We will give top 4 teams trophies and players trophies to the Winners and runner-up.

This tournament is called Leslie Cates MemorialFastpitch Softball Fall Classic.

Leslie died this past spring in a car accident. He is the uncle of two of our high players. He supported them in alot of things the girls did and he was a former catcher for the high school. His boys will be giving out the trophies at the end. Please consider coming and play in this tournament. It will help us out greatly.

JLGraves@united.net

[Edited by Sidetrain on 7/11/02 4:48P]

Leslie Cates Memorial Fastpitch Softball Fall Classic.

If you would like to enter your team Please contact Jim Graves before September 07,2002. These games will be played at Musgrave Park in Shelbyville, TN. Divisions:

8u, 10u, 12u, 14u, and High school(open). We are trying to get lights on Community High school girls softball field.

Thank You for your support and Catch the FEVER OF FASTPITCH SOFTBALL

Jim, my daughter's team here in Collierville will be looking to play tournaments this fall. I'll pass the info along to the coach (the current 12 and under coach is moving up). Would be neat to have my daughter play in the same park where I spent a lot of time growing up (I'm originally from Shelbyville and at one time actually lived in "doolittle" :) )

Tim Baker

Thank You for responing to my board. I hope your daughter's coach will come. It is a trip from where you are. As soon as Mark Dixon (TN/KY State Director) gets back from USFA World series in Pamana City, FL we are working up the forms if you would email me at JLGraves@United.net and give me your mailing address or coach address I will make sure your team gets all the Information. This tournament is to put light on the High School Field in Do'little (HA, HA).

Jim Graves

• 3 weeks later...