Forrest Lady Rockets

auntkim

Cascade11...you are one classy guy, best of luck to your programs over there in Bell Buckle!! Stang and Devilish..I can see why JC does so well with support from fans like you!! Wingman you are a "man of few words" but make your point every time!! Buffalofan...thank you and best wishes to Clarkrange against Bradford (wish I could see it)! Senator, I have never met you and I don't cook much, but if you ever want a ham and biscuit, I'll stoke up the fire for you!!!! Take Care, auntkim

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the Lady Rockets, sometimes people forget that you are all young ladies that receive no pay for all the hard work and time you put in. So thanks for all your hard work and to all your parents for sharing you with us. And for all the Seniors a quote from Mark Twain. "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great"

First of all I would like to extend my congratulations to Wayne County for their hard fought victory over Forrest this morning at State......good luck as you contiue on against JC on Friday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> For a few minutes there at the end of the game, I thought we were going to pull it off, made it exciting. I have got to say a few things to the 6 graduating seniors on the Lady Rockets..... Ayla Young, Dakota Wesson, Blair Foster, Gaby Bussell. Alyssa Gugger and Kensie McKee. I have watched you since those days in Elementary school... you won the Middle School State Championship and then the TSSAA State Championship in high school, then back to back Elite Eight appearences, to say nothing about District and Region Championships, all I can say it WHAT A RUN THIS HAS BEEN!!!!! The really awesome part is we have a great core of Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman who are poised to take us right back to State!! I'll give an early cheer for next year (GO LADY ROCKETS!!!). I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! from the bottom of my heart for the thrills and awesome memories.....Best Wishes to all of you as you graduate!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> love, auntkim

auntkim, Had to get on here and say it has been GREAT watching Ayla, Gaby, Dakota and Blair playing Jr Pro, with the Flash and now with Forrest. My family and I have been touched by being around these four young ladies for a long time and now i just have to say good luck to them in their furture and hope them the best. Hope to see them at the Boro tonight to support the TIGERETTES on their quest to bring home something these four young ladies did so we can feel the excitment they felt three years ago. GO TIGERETTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not tyring to ruin a great topic, but any word on who the new coach will be in Chapel Hill next year? Whoever it is will have plenty of talent to work with.

Is Reasonover going anywhere? This has to be news to me... He has a solid reputation and has run a program with class... what is the truth to this?

auntkim, Had to get on here and say it has been GREAT watching Ayla, Gaby, Dakota and Blair playing Jr Pro, with the Flash and now with Forrest. My family and I have been touched by being around these four young ladies for a long time and now i just have to say good luck to them in their furture and hope them the best. Hope to see them at the Boro tonight to support the TIGERETTES on their quest to bring home something these four young ladies did so we can feel the excitment they felt three years ago. GO TIGERETTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your comments about these young ladies from Forrest. I also have been priviledged to have been around Lauren, Jessica and Mckenna from those "Flash" years. How fortunate we all have been as parents and an aunt /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> to be a part of this special group of ladies here in Marshall County!! The group from Forrest brought home the Gold Ball 2 years ago, Marshall brought home the Silver last year and now this year Marshall has the opportunity to bring home the Gold ball! I know I will be in the stands tonight cheering on Marshall County!! GO TIGERETTES!!!!

Sports section in the local paper here said he had resigned. I was surprised to not see anyone from Forrest say something about it.

I really don't know a "scoop" so to speak...but I believe Caoch Reasonover will be coaching Middle school Boys basketball next year. I know the demands on family will be a lot less as the Middle school schedule is no where near as full as the high school one. I would like to extend my thanks and best wishes to him for the hard work and hours he has put in over the years with the Forrest Lady Rockets!!!