Pigeon Forge Football

fgator7

My question is, what is getting the "program to full swing?" I believe that the expectations in the Pigeon Forge football are unrealistic. I believe that Coach Hammonds will do a good job there and win some ball games. I just dont think there will ever be a 3rd or 4th round playoff game or state championships for Pigeon Forge. 3A is probably from top to bottom one of the toughest classifications in TN football. Tough situation for PF. I hope he can turn it around, but it will take some time.

In your opions, how long will it take Coach Hammonds to bring the program full swing ?

He did manage to get some wins last season. A big improvement from 0 and 10.

Thanks for your opions

My question is, what is getting the "program to full swing?" I believe that the expectations in the Pigeon Forge football are unrealistic. I believe that Coach Hammonds will do a good job there and win some ball games. I just dont think there will ever be a 3rd or 4th round playoff game or state championships for Pigeon Forge. 3A is probably from top to bottom one of the toughest classifications in TN football. Tough situation for PF. I hope he can turn it around, but it will take some time.

You are absolutely right. The region PF is in I wouldn't call super , but that first round playoff game is a killer for that region every year.

• 4 months later...

I think the coach is still riding on his dads coat tails we will see in the coming years what he is made of but in two years we will know nothing but if he learned anything from his old man it was how to run a program

but only time will tell

Coach will do fine and will change that program around. As any scrimmage been set this summer?

everything i do i gots to Do Itch Big...and from what I heard Pigeon Forge is gonna do it big as well.. i was out of town doing it big i was wondering if we was going to stick with the I like earlier in the season or are we going to keep spreading people out... Is the Def going to be strong enough this year to get us to the playoffs... are we going to run a 5-3???

cant wait to DO ITCH BIG.....

I agree with easttnref. I think he is trying to ride the Hammonds name. I just hope he doesn't ride it into the ground for his dad's sake. His dad is an excellent coach and gets a lot out of the guys he has every year. I don't think little Hammonds will be able to do that. One thing for sure, from what I've heard he's for sure done in Gatlinburg. He should have stayed put from what I understand. I don't think 3A is a tough as 4A but we could argue that all night. Like everyone else, I'm ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!