Millington Central vs. Wilson Central

ctrojan70

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COME ON BALLA FEEL THE LOVE.

Again, all I seem to be feeling from you is jealousy and bitterness (plus a numb butt from sitting in these seats at Murphy Center for the last few days, but then you wouldn't know about that, would you?)

Recruiting? Tomato, Tomoto.... Just because none of our starters are actually zoned to go there doesn't mean we recruited them. They just figured out where the grass is greener.

well another missed call that 2 points were made. The up and down for WC... It never fails...

The Officals will not WIN or lose this game. The game will be won on the floor by Millington or WC. There is a ton of time left. Don't lose the faith.

Well, well, well - who knew?

Congrats to The Mighty Kitties! 2 out of 3 ain't bad, and 3 out of 4 for Wilson County. Some of the accolades should go to the West Wilson Basketball Association, without a doubt!

I was there you WC fans, to support the county...Section E seat 12 (mid-court facing the scorers bench) so yes I popped out $15 bucks for the cause /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

For the game itself - boring! But I know you will take the win...maybe it's time to go to the shot clock after all. Bud was not going to let anybody take a shot except Jasmine (Miss AAA!) and Coachgat was daring WC to beat Millington with anybody else! This was Jasmine's victory almost single handed.

WC played all 5 starters the entire game, but as everything was slow down - everybody was fresh!

Very impressed at times with Millington's shooting and playset...gotta come up with a 3 point threat though. The Lady Trojans could have very easily won this thing - just some bad execution at the wrong time - especially the mid-court pass JH stole. There was a missed call as noted from Millington's posts on the up and down..we are still scratching our heads about that miss. But in my evealuation this did not cinch the win one way or the other...the Trojans had chances to win.

Chelsea B, I am glad you got the Gold Ball you missed out on at Mount Juliet - good luck at the next level.

So enjoy WC! Tomorrow we start it all again, and yes MJ is loading up for 08-09 - watch out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />