District 12 aa

mkd24

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the mcnairy central bobcats won tonight against jcm 24-7.... they had them 24-0 until they put a guy in that hasnt ever pitched before lol..... but what are the homerun totals for lexington so far in the regular season?did that southside camden game count as a district game?

Regular season has not started yet. In the tournament they are playing in now, in Ripley, we have hit 7.

Billy Keck-2, Dale Kizer-1, Russell Rich-1, Clint Allen-1, Celtic Rush-1,Russ Henderson-1

the mcnairy central bobcats won tonight against jcm 24-7.... they had them 24-0 until they put a guy in that hasnt ever pitched before lol..... but what are the homerun totals for lexington so far in the regular season?did that southside camden game count as a district game?

Southside beat Camden Tues. 12-3. I'm pretty sure that those are district games since I don't see them again on the schedule.

well i have seen every team play in that 12aa district and the top three are Bolivar, Lexington, McNairy. I would have to Bolivar has a egde over Lexington Because of Bolivar pitching. But over all it sould be a pretty good match up.

You have to be kidding... Last year Lexington put up 21 hits off Will Irvin in one game and they are a way better ball club this year than they were last year... Way more experience... Bolivar does not have the depth that Lexington does...

the way everyone is talking this year lexington is the team to beat but i think mcnairy could possibly sneak up and beat lexington or bolivar this year but we will just half to see how the season turns out

Lexington and Bolivar will both not have a problem with McNairy... They may be a decent team but we are talking about two powerhouses... Who knows though, I guess we will see before long, but my thought from watching Lexington is that they will take McNairy pretty easy...