Failure is an attitude

MrNoitAll

Failure is an attitude. Having an attitude of failure can't help us. It can only hurt us. If we're not careful, it can grow into a way of life. So, when we feel like failures, we'd better look at our attitudes.

An attitude of failure often comes from making mistakes. But we can learn to see our mistakes as lessons. This turns mistakes into gains, not failures. Sometimes, we try to do things that just can't be done. When we act like we can control others, we're going to fail. When we act like we know everything, we're going to fail. If we try to act like God, we're going to fail.

We can't control others. We can't know everything. We're not God. We're human. If we act human, we've already won.

Thought this was good for some of us with attitudes right sportalcholic! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Failure is an attitude. Having an attitude of failure can't help us. It can only hurt us. If we're not careful, it can grow into a way of life. So, when we feel like failures, we'd better look at our attitudes.

An attitude of failure often comes from making mistakes. But we can learn to see our mistakes as lessons. This turns mistakes into gains, not failures. Sometimes, we try to do things that just can't be done. When we act like we can control others, we're going to fail. When we act like we know everything, we're going to fail. If we try to act like God, we're going to fail.

We can't control others. We can't know everything. We're not God. We're human. If we act human, we've already won.

Thought this was good for some of us with attitudes right sportalcholic! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Are you Dr.Softball? Where in the world did this come from and who gives a flying rip about what you think! From what I have read you may need medication.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Are you Dr.Softball? Where in the world did this come from and who gives a flying rip about what you think! From what I have read you may need medication.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

my biggest mistake so far is reading this post. i thought we were talking about softball. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

my biggest mistake so far is reading this post. i thought we were talking about softball. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

.Robotman did you realize that you were a newbie, yep I was told that yesterday by some of these real elegant people on coacht if you have only posted a few times that is what you are called. Thought that may need to know that because someone told me that the other day and I am sure they wanted you to know as well. People on here are some of the most kindness, considerate, obliging, compassionate, thoughtful and willing to help you adjust your views where they will meet theirs! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />