BEST Place to play BASEBALL?

RiverCityRage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

franklin co has the best complex by far.....MTSU want to come play games at their field this year. its not even close in this competition. any1 who has been there can back me up here

Tullahoma and Franklin Co have nice seats but that is about it. The playing surfaces at those fields are among the worst in that district 8AAA. You will see what I mean when you compare it to places like BGA or Columbia.

i played at livingston academy when i was in high school and i thought we have a really nice field....a huge blue wall in straight away center with deep alleys....nice brick backstop....it won field of the year in 98 i believe....

i hear that a school in chattanooga, temple academy, shares old engle stadium with the university.....so given the history of that place and how nice it is, i would say they could be in contention with this discussion....but hey that's just me....

Temple Could have the best baseball complex in TN in Engle Stadium. It needs alot of tlc and some upgrades. I still dont see why UTC does have Baseball? It would be nice to keep all the local players at home!

UTC actually owns Engle now and actually has a club team. In two years they are starting the program back up and UTC will then have baseball. I'm not sure what that does with the high school team now, especially with Temple U.