BEST Place to play BASEBALL?

RiverCityRage

actually, i think temple u owns engle....i go to school at temple u and work for the assistant baseball coach and i believe he told me they own the complex

I don't know all the details, but from what I've heard UTC already bought Engle. A deal has already been worked out or is being worked out to where Temple U will use the facilities, don't know if they are also paying for Engle or no. But they will still split the usage with UTC when UTC starts back in 2 years or so. I think all I really know for sure is that UTC and Temple U will be the only ones using it, not sure what will happen to Temple High.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UTC actually owns Engle now and actually has a club team. In two years they are starting the program back up and UTC will then have baseball. I'm not sure what that does with the high school team now, especially with Temple U.

First off, it's Engel not Engle, stadium. (Sorry OCD thing about spelling).

Second, UTC does have a club team now. However, unless UTC gets 2 more women's sports, there will not be baseball at UTC any time soon.

It's called, TITLE IX!

First off, it's Engel not Engle, stadium. (Sorry OCD thing about spelling).

Second, UTC does have a club team now. However, unless UTC gets 2 more women's sports, there will not be baseball at UTC any time soon.

It's called, TITLE IX!

LOL, sorry about the spelling...I actually try to proof read I just never realized that. I knew they had a club team and according to one of the players he said two years...but that Title IX can definitely effect.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ..... wow sounds like lookout valley is a great place to play. im excited to get down there and see the big tournament this weekend. i hope to see some great baseball /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ..... wow sounds like lookout valley is a great place to play. im excited to get down there and see the big tournament this weekend. i hope to see some great baseball /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DO NOT get food before you get there. Them fine folks will have ALL you would ever want to eat when you are there! Good luck in the tourney!

Some of the best baseball in the state will be in The Yellow Jacket Classic, the best food in Chattanooga..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It is a nice place to play and eat. You should enjoy it, unless it snows on you like it did us last year.

Guest inappropriate87

It is a nice place to play and eat. You should enjoy it, unless it snows on you like it did us last year.

haha i remember that game. you could barely see what was going on. that had to be worst weather in a game i have ever seen.