Marion County

secondbaseman12

I saw where somebody on here said they were one of the best teams in East Tennessee. I don't know much about them and was just wondering how good they are.

well ill tell u...they r ranked 5th in state..lost only 3 startin seniors and are replaceable with their stacked lineup...1B Griswold likley to be the MVP and most all starin pitchers throwin bout 80mph...they have been hittin very well so far an hope to see them back at state

Well they are 6-1 with their only loss coming to Mt. Juliet which is prolly one of the best 3a teams in the state, they are averaging 15 runs a game an all pitchers are hitting there spots an throwing really hard they are really impressive right now, by mid season they will be better than last years team if they are not already better I think they will be punching there ticket to the Boro again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well they are 6-1 with their only loss coming to Mt. Juliet which is prolly one of the best 3a teams in the state, they are averaging 15 runs a game an all pitchers are hitting there spots an throwing really hard they are really impressive right now, by mid season they will be better than last years team if they are not already better I think they will be punching there ticket to the Boro again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't count your chickens!!!!!!

Can you tell me how they did this past weekend? At Grace Academy ?