Is Stone Memorial as good as people think

tennesseesoccer

I am not so sure about that. But they play McMinn County on Tuesday and they better be ready to play because if they're not they will get embarrassed. I heard that McMinn County tied a very good offensive Ootlewah team led by one of the best players in the state Daniel Tackling. This will be an interesting game.

I am not so sure about that. But they play McMinn County on Tuesday and they better be ready to play because if they're not they will get embarrassed. I heard that McMinn County tied a very good offensive Ootlewah team led by one of the best players in the state Daniel Tackling. This will be an interesting game.

On any given day, any given team can be beaten--or tied. McMinn County has had trouble over the years with the Central time zone and the Mountain air. That is why we play the matches.

My Boys gave a GREAT effort. Wish their keeper hadnt made a couple of the great saves he made--especially the one at the end of the 1st half. Because i didnt think we could shut them out.

Hopefully, we will be lucky enough to perhaps meet them again in the post season. I enjoy coaching against Rick. He is a great guy and we are good friends.

However, only time will tell.

Sequoyah plays them tommorow, at SQHS, at 6.

We/I've never played them before, and heard little about them except they are supposed to be very tallented. We've played very sub-par so far this year, and are itching pretty badly for it to be soon, preferrably before spring break (next week). So we'll see how good they are tommorow.