District 13-AA in 2008

1brutalchoctaw

I could see Central taking it GC, but they have to find some depth. I don't even know who would fill out the starting lineup next year. They top three will be very talented, but past that I have no idea who's going to step in and contribute. If they find this, it could be a different story.

Pride, that's the way the better teams in 13AA will be next year...2 or 3 good players and then the rest average...OC with Gilliam, Boucher, and the other kid (what's his name?) and DC with Pierce, Crittendon, and Cooper. If Gilliam plays with aggresiveness next year and plays hard like he can, he'll no doubt be 13AA MVP. Maybe my GC boys can pull out a District championship with some upsets!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other kid is the PG Brandon Smith. quick as lighting and can make moves with the ball at full speed most kids can't make at half. He's also a streaky shooter. Boucher can leap out of the gym, but from what I watched this past season, he seemed to take plays off. Can't let that happen. And the Pioneers won't be shabby. Masagna really impressed me and if this Hudson the second can play like you claim, they shouldn't be too bad. I think they'll finish near the top. But I also thought that this year so you never know.

We got 2 AMAZING Freshman coming up. John Hudson from Spring Hill (6'3/SF) and Mitchell Simpson (6'1/SG) from Rutherford. Like I've said they both went over the 50 point marks this season for their respective Jr. Highs. John actually dropped his 50 points against Mitchell Simpson and Rutherford. I think Mitchell had his 51 point game against Medina. However, I know the 2 kids won't contribute immediately but they'll be 2 AWESOME guards here in a couple of years. The Hudson (John) that you'll see within the next few years will not look like the Hudson (Hamilton) you've seen these past few years at GC. John is taller than Hamilton and can shoot just as well if not better. Butch Hopkins is real close to John and his family and has helped John out alot with his form etc... The kid is good....

I got to see the kid from Rutherford play against a few of the county junior highs. He's talented but didn't really take over any of the games I watched, but that doesn't mean he won't. But you seriously need to bring over to Obion County whatever it is you people are feeding your kids to be so tall so quick /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . We have NONE of that.