District 7-AA Standings

ukhoops

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are playing for second place between Cannon County and Macon County, Then they play Goodpasture and will be going to the house! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks. You are so perceptive. I think that's enough agitation. Let people post about 7AA. Goodpasture and Greenbrier are not in 7AA.

1. Dekalb County 2-0

2. Macon County 1-0

3. Upperman 3-1

4. Cannon County 2-1

5. York 0-2

5. Livingston 0-2

5. Smith County 0-2

Thursday and Friday Games if rain does not cancel them:

Thursday

Cannon County at Smith County

Livingston at Dekalb County

Friday

Dekalb County at Macon County

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOWGOOD MACON COUNTY IS GOING TO BE THIS YEAR? NO ONE HAS BEEN SAYING MUCH ABOUT THEM I WAS JUST WONDERING WHO THEY HAVE AND HOW GOOD YOU THINK THEY WILL BE???

• 2 weeks later...

Dekalb County was MrNoitAll pick to win district an they have losted their number one pitcher because of an injury but will be back for the latter part of the season. I stil think that DC will win distict! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Updated as of March 22, 2008

1. Macon County 2-0

2. Dekalb County 3-1

2. Upperman 3-1

2. Cannon County 4-1

5. Livingston 1-3

6. york 0-4

6.. Smith County 0-3

Macon County is undefeated in the district so far but they only have 2 district games showing. They aren't in first place just because they haven't been beat. You have to go by games played. Cannon co. should be 4-0 because I think the lose you are counting was to Upperman in a JV game.

1. Cannon County 4-0

2. Dekalb County 3-1

2. Upperman 3-1

4. Macon County 2-0

5. Livingston 1-3

6. Smith County 0-3

7. York 0-4

Give upperman a little credit here. Cannons loss to upperman was not a JV game. It was a true DH and they only loss the first one by one run.

Hey, I??™m with you 100%. I was told that they were double header district games buy a Upperman fan but when I asked Coach T about the rankings being wrong I was told that the second game that Upperman won was a JV game & that Upperman/Cannon was scheduled for a game later in the season. They added the score to the schedule but didn't count it against Cannon as losing in the district. I just assumed what I was told was wrong and Coach T had the inside scoop.

Correction....

1. Cannon County 4-1

2. Dekalb County 3-1

2. Upperman 3-1

4. Macon County 2-0

5. Livingston 1-3

6. Smith County 0-3

7. York 0-4

• 2 weeks later...