District 11AA

philmeyer

Camden's team is very young this year...only one senior and she is the only returning infielder and all the pitching is being done by Sophomores and Freshmen. Even though there is an abundance of talent, lack in consistency will be the biggest obstacle the Lady Lions will have to overcome to make a serious run in the post season. This was a great tourney for them especially in the character building department. The ladies dug themselves out of several very deep holes to come out the winner in most of their games this weekend. As far as Rossview goes, they are solid and should definitely be around come tourney time. Maybe we'll see you guys on down the road come regional tourney time. Good luck until then.

Won't happen different classes (AA, AAA)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood will win District 11 AA! They have one of the best coaches in the Mid-State, good pitching, sound defense and some hot bats! The folks at Waverly need to get use to finishing behind the Ladies from Creek Wood! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well for what its worth MrNoitAll, Waverly beat up on Creek Wood last weekend in the MTSCA tourney. So idk...

I know that they won! But was it a district game? I dont think so! The games that count are your district games. So Waverly is in second place behind Creek Wood! They were the loser as MrNoitAll said that they would be! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Actually, MrNoitAll, looks like as of this moment from the scoreboard that Fairview is in 2nd at 3-1 and Montgomery Central and Waverly are tied for 3rd at 2-2 each. I'm sure you will correct me if I am wrong.....

You are correct but Harpeth has also lost one game as well. But they play the mighty Creek Wood Red Hawks today in a makeup game from Tuesday. If CW wins they will be at the top of district with a 4-0 record looking down at everyone else! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Agree but still will not give Waverly #2 spot thanks to thier lose to Sycamore, which BTW was one of your 2 "misses" on the loser report!

Thanks faspitch I think so far that I have only miss 3 or 4 picks....not bad for a newbie! But just remember this one for me that Creek Wood will be district champs! Have a great weekend! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />