Haywood Vs. Madison

Ronaldihno

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a couple weeks away. I think the teams have to focus more on the games ahead of them than this one. Madison takes the district again this year winning 3-1 /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

madison by 3-1 or possibly 4-1

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that may end up being the score if we get some biased ref like we usually do!!!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> if you can actually score a goal....i watched you play northside...all you have is castro

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> if you can actually score a goal....i watched you play northside...all you have is castro

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

if you say so, from someone who has played nothing but some pretty weak teams, u sure do talk alot of trash. but its all good. you will see who the better team is once we play.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

if you say so, from someone who has played nothing but some pretty weak teams, u sure do talk alot of trash. but its all good. you will see who the better team is once we play.

Lol if you were criticizing madison's schedule that is funny. We play the teams that we have to and then try to get games outside of that. But being a public school who gets no funds and pay for their own stuff and have no buses or anything to travel, you can't criticize who they schedule. Otherwise we could go to memphis, and nashville, and knoxville. Problem is.... THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM TO DO THAT!

We play the same teams you do and you say we have a weak schedule I think that is pretty funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We have usj, northside, and ecs. We are playing the best teams we can outside of our district to get ready for the end of the season. So there is no way you can say our schedule is weaker than yours!

Lol if you were criticizing madison's schedule that is funny. We play the teams that we have to and then try to get games outside of that. But being a public school who gets no funds and pay for their own stuff and have no buses or anything to travel, you can't criticize who they schedule. Otherwise we could go to memphis, and nashville, and knoxville. Problem is.... THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM TO DO THAT!

We play the same teams you do and you say we have a weak schedule I think that is pretty funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We have usj, northside, and ecs. We are playing the best teams we can outside of our district to get ready for the end of the season. So there is no way you can say our schedule is weaker than yours!

umm.. well if you would have read, i stated that so far you guys have played no one!!