District 13

dcsoftball

Gibson County does not play today. They play at Westview on Thursday. Is the Eaves kid playing now. Anyone know who won the Dyer Co. and Crockett Co. game from yesterday???

I do believe that Dyer Co. beat Crockett Co. yesterday I'm not 100% sure but I think they won 7-1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standings:

Westview 7-1 22-5-1

Dyer Co. 5-3 9-6-1

Milan 4-4 11-12

Gibson Co. 3-2 15-4

Obion Co. 3-5 7-18

Dyersburg 3-6 3-9

Crockett Co. 1-5 8-7

Tuesday Dyer County 8 Crockett County 1, Obion County 2 Milan 1, Westview 7 Gibson County 2

Wednesday Westview 5, Dyersbug 3

Thursday Gibson County at Westview, Milan at Crockett County, Obion County at Dyer County

Things are going to tighten up in District 13AA. Only one game separates first and second and then several of the teams in the middle of the pack. Will be interesting to see what happens today and wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some district upsets. Really don't know if you can call any games as upsets anymore as everybody is on basically the same playing level. Don't expect the top teams to be the teams in the end. Too many good teams!!!!!!!!

Things are going to tighten up in District 13AA. Only one game separates first and second and then several of the teams in the middle of the pack. Will be interesting to see what happens today and wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some district upsets. Really don't know if you can call any games as upsets anymore as everybody is on basically the same playing level. Don't expect the top teams to be the teams in the end. Too many good teams!!!!!!!!

Kaine I agree. This district will go down to the wire. I like the talent the 'View has but don't know if the peaked to early. With that said A close one with Gibson.......Score Westview 5 Gibson 4...Just a guess! The catcher from Gibson gets her 8th homerun.

P.S. don't sleep on Milan, Obion and Dyer they are here to fight till the end. Remeber the tournament is where it all really matters. Obion will host the tourney they could be the Westview of this years crop (Getting hot at the right time)

Grab your hats boys and girls and hold on for a wild ride to the finish line /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

WESTVIEW 15 GIBSON CO. 0

Run rule after 4 innings.

Wow!!! looks like the 'View open up a whole can of ................Hitting /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Ok here is the deal as for the season title looks like the 'View has this one locked up. You have the View then you have everyone else fighting for 2nd.

But remember this, the season does not mean a thing. Just ask Westview fans from last year season about when they got hot tourny time. My dark horse this year is Obion. They are hosting the tourny and it will be very tough to beat them at home. Dyer Co.. D-burg, Gibson, and Milan you can not sleep on these teams either. Look for some upsets.....

With that said!!!! If the 'View brings their A-game every night look for a repeat of last year. No matter who comes out of this district it will be a heck of a battle with Covington or Ripley two very, very,very, very, very (Ok you get the point) strong teams.

Westview plays Ripley Friday night in Martin. This will be a pretty good measuring stick on how this district matches up with the other in this region.

As always good luck to all....And remember this anything could happen thats why they play the games.