Friday's Loser from MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Blackman vs. Salpointe Catholic??”this team did not come a long way to lose! Why would you travel this far if you did not think that your team was very good? Blackman will be the loser game!

Blackman vs. GPS??”is there any doubt who will be the loser?? Blackman is the loser today!

Cannon County vs. St. Andrew??™s??”Wow what a game this will be today! Loser will be St. Andrew??™s by a bunch!!

Columbia vs. Knox Central??”could be a good game but for some reason the Lady Lions will not win this one today! Loser Columbia

Friendship Christian vs. Cornersville??”to good Single A teams playing in this game but FCS has more fire power and better pitching! Loser Cornersville

Lebanon vs. Father Ryan??”the way that Lebanon has been playing defense and not getting the hits this will be a very long game for the Ladies from Lebanon! Katy will have great game against weak bats. Loser Lebanon!

Tullahoma vs. Marshall County??”the ladies from Wildcat Country will enjoy playing this AA school today! If Marshall County can not beat Page why would they think they could be the Mighty Wildcats??? Loser Marshall County!

Lipscomb vs. Coffee County??”The CC teams has a bunch of problems and facing Lipscomb is not a good team to be facing. Lipscomb is only a AA school but will be good enough to beat this AAA school. Loser is CC!

Page vs. Friendship Christian??”The Ladies from Page has not been playing very many games this season and have not play a team as good as FCS! Yes FCS is a small private school in Wilson County and yes Page is bigger AA public school in Williamson County. But the smaller school will win today. Loser Page

Page vs. Forrest??”This time the Ladies from Page will be playing another single A team and the results will be the same! Loser Page!

MJ vs. Cookeville??”this game could be very ugly! If MJ pitches Morris I hope that Cookeville can see the ball because they are not going to win this one for sure! Loser Cookiee ville!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman vs. Salpointe Catholic??”this team did not come a long way to lose! Why would you travel this far if you did not think that your team was very good? Blackman will be the loser game!

Blackman vs. GPS??”is there any doubt who will be the loser?? Blackman is the loser today!

Cannon County vs. St. Andrew??™s??”Wow what a game this will be today! Loser will be St. Andrew??™s by a bunch!!

Columbia vs. Knox Central??”could be a good game but for some reason the Lady Lions will not win this one today! Loser Columbia

Friendship Christian vs. Cornersville??”to good Single A teams playing in this game but FCS has more fire power and better pitching! Loser Cornersville

Lebanon vs. Father Ryan??”the way that Lebanon has been playing defense and not getting the hits this will be a very long game for the Ladies from Lebanon! Katy will have great game against weak bats. Loser Lebanon!

Tullahoma vs. Marshall County??”the ladies from Wildcat Country will enjoy playing this AA school today! If Marshall County can not beat Page why would they think they could be the Mighty Wildcats??? Loser Marshall County!

Lipscomb vs. Coffee County??”The CC teams has a bunch of problems and facing Lipscomb is not a good team to be facing. Lipscomb is only a AA school but will be good enough to beat this AAA school. Loser is CC!

Page vs. Friendship Christian??”The Ladies from Page has not been playing very many games this season and have not play a team as good as FCS! Yes FCS is a small private school in Wilson County and yes Page is bigger AA public school in Williamson County. But the smaller school will win today. Loser Page

Page vs. Forrest??”This time the Ladies from Page will be playing another single A team and the results will be the same! Loser Page!

MJ vs. Cookeville??”this game could be very ugly! If MJ pitches Morris I hope that Cookeville can see the ball because they are not going to win this one for sure! Loser Cookiee ville!

Thanks mrnoitall your crystal ball has been right most of the time.

Thanks mrnoitall your crystal ball has been right most of the time.

Thank You! The crystal ball is very clear for today's games! I just hope the rain will stay away where we can play this weekend! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MrNoitAll, I say it again. You know HS softball. No one can deny that.

Thank you, my wife thanks you, my daughters thanks you, my son thanks you, my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my dog thanks you and I hope that Cascade 11 thanks you also! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you, my wife thanks you, my daughters thanks you, my son thanks you, my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my dog thanks you and I hope that Cascade 11 thanks you also! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dude or Dudette, I'll give you credit for one thing, you are unpredictable. I'll agree that you do seem to know the area teams fairly well, but this comedy act of creating all these different characters (3 so far that I know of) is a bit much. True genius is allowing others to comment on your ability to predict games, not doing it yourself through another name. I still don't agree with a lot of your comments. I feel you too critical of these kids, but I am becoming more receptive to the daily comic relief you are providing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dude or Dudette, I'll give you credit for one thing, you are unpredictable. I'll agree that you do seem to know the area teams fairly well, but this comedy act of creating all these different characters (3 so far that I know of) is a bit much. True genius is allowing others to comment on your ability to predict games, not doing it yourself through another name. I still don't agree with a lot of your comments. I feel you too critical of these kids, but I am becoming more receptive to the daily comic relief you are providing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you Cascade 11 I am glad that I have put a smile on your face! Life is way to short not to enjoy all of the many things that God has given us and having fun is one! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />