Wednesday's Loser by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to the CoachT world and would like to say the NoitAll guy needs to his or her homework. Richland is a good team that will give Shelbyville all they want. I like Richland and I like Moore Co. to win. It's sad about the pitcher from Riverdale, they will not lose today but the losses are coming.

I too think you have underrated Richland. If both teams play well, should be a good game.

Cascade11 being a good man from Bedford County you would think that you would keep up with your sister school!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Between travel ball, one daughter on the high school team and one on the middle school team my day is pretty full. Not to mention a full time job also. I do try to keep up with what happens in Shelbyville. Most of the Harris Middle girls have played for me at one time or another so I'll take more of an interest as they get older. I have coached a few of the current Golden Eagles, but none that are old enough to see any playing time yet. I always root for them and hope they do well... New Coach Robin Ayers is a friend of mine and I consider her Mom, Brenda one of the greatest women I've ever met!

To be the best in AAA you need to be playing the best AAA teams! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Does not look like Mr. NoNothing knows anything! Once again.........................I told you so /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DA 2 Rossview 0 Good luck with those AAA schools............

Does not look like Mr. NoNothing knows anything! Once again.........................I told you so /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have never said that I was perfect! But if you check my picks I am way ahead of you on picking games! or at least I try to pick games and anyone can say I told you so after the games are played, but pick before the games is a little harder you think? Sounds like to me you are a parent of the Hawks and are having a hard time in your life now. But I do wish you have a great day and just remember it is just a game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have never said that I was perfect! But if you check my picks I am way ahead of you on picking games! or at least I try to pick games and anyone can say I told you so after the games are played, but pick before the games is a little harder you think? Sounds like to me you are a parent of the Hawks and are having a hard time in your life now. But I do wish you have a great day and just remember it is just a game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Remember, if you want to get on here and pat yourself on the back about all the games you pick correctly (which, by the way mostly everyone who knows softball could pick those games correctly), be ready to eat a little crow on the ones you miss................

And the only picks of your's that I have questioned (MJ and Davidson) seem to have been correct. I don't predict games, I'm not that brave (or stupid).

I will try to have a great day, but how can you when it seems to RAIN everyday!

Hey stlbrd you are right.....NOT....I got 8 out of 9 picks right on Wednesday for a percent of 89%. The only game that I missed was the Rossview game and the Huntland and Moore County game was not played. So you are right you really have a lot to be bragging about!!!! NOT /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do hope your day gets better and remember it was only 89% correct or in some people terms I had 11% wrong! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey stlbrd you are right.....NOT....I got 8 out of 9 picks right on Wednesday for a percent of 89%. The only game that I missed was the Rossview game and the Huntland and Moore County game was not played. So you are right you really have a lot to be bragging about!!!! NOT /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do hope your day gets better and remember it was only 89% correct or in some people terms I had 11% wrong! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

.................and the Rossview game was the only one I questioned.

You know, you had me convinced that you may be a coach, but after reading this post, you sound like you still may be in middle school. When is the last time anyone said "NOT" after a statement. Wait a minute, I think my 13 year old said it last about 5 years ago..........on second thought............... maybe you are a coach!

I'm new to the CoachT world and would like to say the NoitAll guy needs to his or her homework. Richland is a good team that will give Shelbyville all they want. I like Richland and I like Moore Co. to win. It's sad about the pitcher from Riverdale, they will not lose today but the losses are coming.

Shelbyville 3 Richland 1. Richland didn't play a very inspired ball game. Kind of just went thru the motions. The Shelbyville pitcher turned in another fine performance. Only one ball was hit hard off her and it happened to go over the fence. She is not overpowering but she is getting the job done. Also, an eaglette win despite their 3 and 4 hitters not contributing. Thats incouraging.

.................and the Rossview game was the only one I questioned.

You know, you had me convinced that you may be a coach, but after reading this post, you sound like you still may be in middle school. When is the last time anyone said "NOT" after a statement. Wait a minute, I think my 13 year old said it last about 5 years ago..........on second thought............... maybe you are a coach!

[/quot

stlbrd it would have been very nice of you to have said great job MrNoitAll for you picks for Wednesday you had 89% correct. But NO you had to remind me of my big mistake yesterday of picking Rossview, but I hate to be the one to tell you but Davidson isnt a bad team! The have one of the best coaches in the State! But I guess I better get back to my middle school kids before I get fired. Thanks stlbrd for telling everyone that I taught in MS now I am sure everyone will know who I am! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Rossview[/url], but I hate to be the one to tell you but Davidson isnt a bad team! The have one of the best coaches in the State! But I guess I better get back to my middle school kids before I get fired. Thanks stlbrd for telling everyone that I taught in MS now I am sure everyone will know who I am! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Okay, great job on your picks, but I would venture to guess that nobody cares who you are. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />