Thursday Picks by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Well looking out my classroom window here at the middle school all I see is rain and more rain! After while you get tired of practicing in the gym and coming up with things to do. You can only teach so many things and do so many things. Of course you can hit and field ground balls but it isn??™t the same as being outside and weather doesn??™t look much better for Friday. So MrNoitAll is not going to make picks today because I really don??™t know who will be able to play because we are already rain out here at the middle school. So check back tomorrow for Friday picks! Stay dry and remember that the ducks love this weather!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a double header planned for Tuesday, MrNoitAll?

Cascade11 you are a very good man and you know softball maybe not as much as MrNoitAll but you do know the game BUT I can not tell you when we play or who we play because then you may start trying to figure out my team or who MrNoitAll is!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cascade11 you are a very good man and you know softball maybe not as much as MrNoitAll but you do know the game BUT I can not tell you when we play or who we play because then you may start trying to figure out my team or who MrNoitAll is!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If you have provided accurate info, I think I already know.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If you have provided accurate info, I think I already know.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

But then again MrNoitAll may be several coaches working together to place comments on coacht??? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Its killing you isn't cascade to figure out who MrNoitall is. Be careful you may drive yourself crazy but I will tell you he knows what he's talking about. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Its killing you isn't cascade to figure out who MrNoitall is. Be careful you may drive yourself crazy but I will tell you he knows what he's talking about. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now 'ISTHATRIGHT" if you only tell my wife how smart I am everything will be great!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• 2 years later...

ISTHATRIGHT,you are correct, MrNoitAll does know what he's talking about when it comes to softball. Unfortunately,from a few comments I have read, he doesn't appear to be as insightful when he labels one coach in particular as "good" or "one of the best". When I find out who he is I plan on enlightening him. :ph34r: I have teaching material he might find interesting. :o And by the way, I won't drive myself crazy figuring out who YOU are-I already know. :thumb:

ISTHATRIGHT,you are correct, MrNoitAll does know what he's talking about when it comes to softball. Unfortunately,from a few comments I have read, he doesn't appear to be as insightful when he labels one coach in particular as "good" or "one of the best". When I find out who he is I plan on enlightening him. :D I have teaching material he might find interesting. :ph34r: And by the way, I won't drive myself crazy figuring out who YOU are-I already know. :thumb:

thats good I have nothing to hide and always like to meet new friends. :o

ISTHATRIGHT,you are correct, MrNoitAll does know what he's talking about when it comes to softball. Unfortunately,from a few comments I have read, he doesn't appear to be as insightful when he labels one coach in particular as "good" or "one of the best". When I find out who he is I plan on enlightening him. :D I have teaching material he might find interesting. :thumb: And by the way, I won't drive myself crazy figuring out who YOU are-I already know. :hungry:

Well I am excited to find out how you are goin to enlighten me I cant wait to see plus I wonder what type of readin material you have for me. Sorry about not havin the Top Ten for this week will have them out later today.

:thumb:

Keep at it Cascade ole buddy...I think you are getting close