Coffee County at Tullahoma

countrygirl11

A win is a win but I guess ROBOTMAN was right. Not very much offense by the Lady Cats but just enough to win. Come on people you have to admit that they are somewhat like the Lady Vols in basketball, take away the star and they are in the mix with the rest of the teams.

Still a huge win!

Yes Tullahoma is lucky to have Jones she recorded 14 k's last night. Coffee made some outstanding catches in the field. The thing about this Tullahoma team is the girls get along well on the field (all 26 of them). They do back their pitcher up and guess what regardless as to what some may say they are a hitting team after all they were record (on the Tullahoma sport page with only 4ksagainst them)from Swann who by the way is also a very good pitcher I also understand that when you are at the top( which right now that is were they are at which could change and at anytime )everyone is wanting someone to bring you down that just the competative nature in us. I have always been told you have to swing the bat put the ball in play and put the pressure on them to field the ball and make the play or the errors.

And to all the teams I hope you all do well and have fun for some of you this is your last year of High School ball and I hope you have fun and enjoy your Sr. yr. There are alot of great girls out there in every district. And to the Tullahoma Lady Cats remember your set goals, work together keep doing what your doing.And enjoy this time of your life.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic