Mckenzie Rebel Baseball

pinchhitter

The Rebels are off to a prety good start after the tournaments where they put out 2 AA teams in the Sports Plus Tourney (Ripley and Southside). and qualified for a co-championship title which will be played on the 16th. (rained out). Also they placed 2nd in the Big Red Classic at Lexington and almost beat Lexinton with a loss of 7 to 5. We are 9-4 for the season. We got a District Win yesterday against West Carroll and The McKenzie Rebels have won four straight and senior pitcher Clint Kee is proving to be a mysterious entity to opposing hitters.

Kee ran his record to 4-0 by striking out 12 West Carroll batters Monday afternoon in Atwood as McKenzie claimed an 8-0 victory. Kee has fanned 47 batters in his four starts this year. He allowed just two hits and walked one.

Our bats are starting to wake up and our chances are looking up to be a contender in the playoffs this year.

We will only get better I beleive. Bethel was at the West Carrol game to watch Kee and said he was hitting 85 and 84. He has proven to be able to keep the batters confused and is really coming into his own at the start of the season. Actually all of our pitchers are doing well. We have a good stock behind Kee with Jones, Chappel and Holt. We have the pitching if we can just keep up the defense and our batting which I beleive will only improve as we go.

We are starting to gell as a team and I have high hopes for this class of seniors. It could even possibly be another run to the boro. We will see. Good Luck Rebels !

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see McKenzie coming around. Should have a 20 win season. But you don't have to talk up you own son like Bugs was. I talked with the Bethel coach. Hitting 85 is one thing but working 85 is another.

Clint Is An Accomplished Pitcher, And Baseball Player. And Bugs Was A Two-Time All- Stater In Two Sports.

Talking Him Up Is One Thing , Stating Facts Is Another. Congratulations On Huntingdon's Success Last Season. They We're Definately An Elite Team. An Apperance At State Is Remarkable, But Three Of Them In As Many Seasons Is Outstanding. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clint Is An Accomplished Pitcher, And Baseball Player. And Bugs Was A Two-Time All- Stater In Two Sports.

Talking Him Up Is One Thing , Stating Facts Is Another. Congratulations On Huntingdon's Success Last Season. They We're Definately An Elite Team. An Apperance At State Is Remarkable, But Three Of Them In As Many Seasons Is Outstanding. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Surely Bugs didnt make all-state in baseball last year? or did he?

I did not know that..Congrats to him..how do u like Mckenzie's chances against Huntingdon in a few weeks?

Thank-You. And I Really Haven't Followed Either Team. But Being It's Mckenzie And H-Town I Won't Be Missing It. It's Always Exciting Even When H-Town Scored 11 On Bugs Last Year. Should Be A Good Game To See.

Thank-You. And I Really Haven't Followed Either Team. But Being It's Mckenzie And H-Town I Won't Be Missing It. It's Always Exciting Even When H-Town Scored 11 On Bugs Last Year. Should Be A Good Game To See.

I agree

I agree

I talked with Clint Kee Dad by phone and I for one have seen this young man turn into a very good ball player.

We keep in touch weekly. He ask me about my son who is in college now and the my middle son who is on the Huntingdon team this year. I know of several JUCO and NAIA schools that have ask about Clint. Keep up the good work and don't worry there is some school out there that will need your skills on their team.

Buthie, How's your Bulldog?

I talked with Clint Kee Dad by phone and I for one have seen this young man turn into a very good ball player.

We keep in touch weekly. He ask me about my son who is in college now and the my middle son who is on the Huntingdon team this year. I know of several JUCO and NAIA schools that have ask about Clint. Keep up the good work and don't worry there is some school out there that will need your skills on their team.

Buthie, How's your Bulldog?

Hey Trick! Looked Up Walter State The Other Day. Tell Your Young Man Congrats, And Keep up The Hard Work. My Bulldog Is Alot Like Me. Getting Better Looking Everyday. Looking For Him A Girlfriend Any Suggestions. And Thanks For Asking.

I talked with Clint Kee Dad by phone and I for one have seen this young man turn into a very good ball player.We keep in touch weekly. He ask me about my son who is in college now and the my middle son who is on the Huntingdon team this year. I know of several JUCO and NAIA schools that have ask about Clint. Keep up the good work and don't worry there is some school out there that will need your skills on their team.Buthie, How's your Bulldog?

Hey Trick! Looked Up Walter State The Other Day. Tell Your Young Man Congrats, And Keep up The Hard Work. My Bulldog Is Alot Like Me. Getting Better Looking Everyday. Looking For Him A Girlfriend Any Suggestions. And Thanks For Asking.