Scores and Details

dins8

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what guys, no details? Pinball, I've watched you all play for a long time, but never have gone against you since I was a player many years ago. As a coach, I have to say you guys are really good, duh. But I liked the fact you played very hard but were not dirty, I hope that makes sense, b/c there is a big difference. I know the score does not indicate a competitive match, but you all kept coming at us and we played as hard as we could which is what I was hoping to see. I hope it felt like more than a walk through for you guys b/c you all played some really nice looking soccer. The second goal especially with the shoulder flick to the player that finished and the third goal with a rip. Good luck the rest of the season. I know my guys were upset with the lopsided score, but I'm proud they didn't just put their head down when they knew the outcome was decided. Good luck the rest of the year, as much as that pains me as an Oak Ridge Alum.

Details on either of these games?

Well it was a good game..intense at points...but I saw Alcoa play at the beginning of the season and i must say, they were 59780935 times better tonight. Great improvement Coach

And Akula...im quite tired from the game..you ran me ragged. Haha Thats why there are no details.

Dins, in our match, farragut maintained possession probably 70/30. We wanted to try and hang in and counter and they didn't allow us many good looks in the attack. They knocked the ball around on us and we had to play in our third most of the match, but we couldn't counter very well, as they took away many of the opportunities. Then, when they have the ball, they move it so quickly that we are having to adjust and with some young kids out there, they just couldn't keep up mentally and you give up goals quick. Honestly, the score could have been worse. I give credit to our keep and the backs in at least challenging shots. Plus, I think farragut missed a few good opportunities. It happens to us all.

Well it was a good game..intense at points...but I saw Alcoa play at the beginning of the season and i must say, they were 59780935 times better tonight. Great improvement Coach

And Akula...im quite tired from the game..you ran me ragged. Haha Thats why there are no details.

Thanks for the compliment. You guys are pretty raw. Good luck the rest of the season.

Baylor 2 NDame 0 - Baylor dominated this game, as ND played with 9 defenders for most of the game. Possession was 90-10 in favor of Baylor. Game could have seen a few more goals from Baylor, as they missed some "sitters".

Once again the midfield controlled the game for the Red Raiders.

Goals - Este Villerreal, Kelly Smith

Shutout - Danny VanValkinburgh and the defense.

Keep scoring goals, Baylor!

Baylor 2 NDame 0 - Baylor dominated this game, as ND played with 9 defenders for most of the game. Possession was 90-10 in favor of Baylor. Game could have seen a few more goals from Baylor, as they missed some "sitters".

Once again the midfield controlled the game for the Red Raiders.

Goals - Este Villerreal, Kelly Smith

Shutout - Danny VanValkinburgh and the defense.

Keep scoring goals, Baylor!

Was a good win but you are right it should have been by more. The first goal couldn't have been drawn up better. Perfect long ball by Andrew Roden for Estaban to head in. Defense as always stepped up for Baylor.