Wednesday's April 9 Loser by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Coffee County vs. Warren County--- the ladies from Warren County played a great yesterday as did the CC Ladies! But both teams were losers and someone will continue??¦.that loser will be Warren County!

Franklin County vs. Lawrence County----this was on of the picks that MrNoitAll made a mistake and had picked Lawrence County as a winner but they were a loser against the football town school! Well the ladies from LC made MrNoitAll eat it yesterday and today I think that Franklin County will eat it today. Loser again is Franklin County!

Shelbyville vs. Lincoln County----great job by the football town ladies! But today they are playing the ???Basketball Town Girls??? I do believe that the crystal ball shows that the Basketball team will score more that LC. Loser is Lincoln County

Ezell-Harding vs. Davidson Academy----I have picked against Davidson Academy the last two picks! And they won! Today they will win again! Loser is Ezell-Harding!

F.C. Boyd vs. Forrest---This will be a very quick and a easy game for Forrest. Loser is F.C. Boyd!

Clarksville NE vs. Springfield---The Ladies from NE won the MTSCA tournament a few weeks ago and are playing pretty good ball. I see Springfield as the Loser today!

Beech vs. White House---two county schools playing and one is going to be the winner! White House is trying to get to a .500 season record and it will not happen today against a much better team. Loser is White House!

Riverdale vs. Rossview----Two of the better Mid-State and state teams playing today in the Boro. Both teams want to be playing in the Boro come May, time will tell if either of them will make it they both have a very hard road to get there! But time will tell. Loser in a very close game is Rossview!

David Lipscomb vs. CPA----Lipscomb is having trouble with pitching and CPA is having trouble! Loser is CPA!

hey mrnoitall, you were right about the LC game vs. Shelbyville.....i really dont know why in the heck the coach relies on his freshman pitcher so much when he's got a sophmore pitcher that has got one heckuva arm on her and does nothing but basically sit the bench.....i have seen this girl pitch and shes got an arm on her.....im kinda curious what explaination guru is gonna have about this......hopefully he will respond

Maybe you should just go to guru and ask him yourself ,why shes not pitching. Dont think this is place for him to reply to that question. I think ,no i know you will find out why if you ask him. Its obvious you are a lady falcon parent or fan so dont get on here bashing the coach,go to him face to face and you will get the rest of the story.

Well it looks like the folks in LC are not all very happy right now! But anyway the reason that I am here is to share with all of my fans and some who may not be my fans! That for some reason I had picked Riverdale to defeat Rossview....of all of the picks yesterday that is the only one MrNoitAll missed!!! Not to be for a MS teacher right! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Maybe you should just go to guru and ask him yourself ,why shes not pitching. Dont think this is place for him to reply to that question. I think ,no i know you will find out why if you ask him. Its obvious you are a lady falcon parent or fan so dont get on here bashing the coach,go to him face to face and you will get the rest of the story.

I am a fan if you must know. Where do you get at that i was bashing him???? I just asked a simple question is all. Wan't meant to harm anyone but it looks to me it upset you a little bit.

Tiny,you need to read post again.I never said you were bashing him. I said go talk to him face to face and not on here. You will find out more information face to face than on here and if discuss here you know who will try to stir it up more.

Just hang in there Tiny, Lincoln County is very young. The future looks bright. They played a Shelbyville team that had just won 4 in a row, abd had a chance to win the game in the final inning. I was impressed with the Lady Falcons. The pitcher didn't throw that hard but she had good movement. There's more to pitching than just throwing hard. Except if your name is Jones. Now she throws hard. This coming from a guy from Bedford County.