zion @ c.a.

wahlly81

zion vs. ca, one of the best rivalries in middle tenn. and should be even better this year after all the sucker hits during the battle on the grid iron last novermber. zions got alot of skill on the offensive side of the field this year despite loosing 13 seniors. tom young continues to prove hes one of the best offensive forces in the area and the fab. freshman goal keeper joe kruckeberg's skills are unmached for his age. zions only real problem is their lack of experience on the deffensive side of the ball, and ironicly c.a.'s strength seems to be on the offensive. this match proves to be the highlight of the season. my prediction, zion wins it 3-2

zions defense had some big holes and their strikers had some close misses

Close misses? Well they did miss one open goal from the 18. But other than that i'm surprised the keeper didn't fall asleep. He wasn't challenged all game and Zion may have had 2 shots total. Zion did have one bright spot with number 15 but that is about where it stops. I'm not really sure what number Tom Young was, so not comment on him, but if he was #15 then he was pretty good. CA played pretty well. And, no offense, but I'm not really sure this counts as a real rivalry.