It's Rockwood/Harriman Week!

CUcamels

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at Coach-T's scoreboard since 2002, it is a good thing that Rockwood won 5 times last year. This nearly caught them up with Harriman in the Rockwood/Harriman games. The way I count it, it is Harriman 15 wins and Rockwood 14 wins since that time. Maybe Rockwood can win Thursday and tie it all up. It is great to have such good teams within a few miles of each other and have such a good friendly rivalry. Good luck to both teams and lets hope they can both make it to State and one of them win it this year.

Just looking at Coach-T's scoreboard since 2002, it is a good thing that Rockwood won 5 times last year. This nearly caught them up with Harriman in the Rockwood/Harriman games. The way I count it, it is Harriman 15 wins and Rockwood 14 wins since that time. Maybe Rockwood can win Thursday and tie it all up. It is great to have such good teams within a few miles of each other and have such a good friendly rivalry. Good luck to both teams and lets hope they can both make it to State and one of them win it this year.

How did Harriman get that Clem kid out?? Chase Clem best single A player in STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Player of the year!!!

Rockwood came out tonight and for most of the game shut harriman down. they finally got the bats going and duncan threw very well except for his final couple pitches. #17 came in and shut harriman down with some GAS. trust me. i sat behind some old men who were trying to rattle the pitcher. it didnt work. it must really boost someones morale to put down a high school kid. but hey, im sure both of these teams will meet again in districts and regions.

Rockwood came out tonight and for most of the game shut harriman down. they finally got the bats going and duncan threw very well except for his final couple pitches. #17 came in and shut harriman down with some GAS. trust me. i sat behind some old men who were trying to rattle the pitcher. it didnt work. it must really boost someones morale to put down a high school kid. but hey, im sure both of these teams will meet again in districts and regions.

congrats to the Tigers

How did (in my opinion) the best player in class A do tonite. That being Chase Clem!!!!!!! Player of Year in Tennessee

I dont think there is any such thing as a fluke, but i think you might have seen one tuesday night. Cause the tigers one last night 13-8, they swung the bats really good. But back to the fluke, Harriman won the first game by just slapping the ball around. Last night they hit the ball i think 10 times harder then tuesday night, and it was not enough to beat rockwood. ANd the tigers came out and played like they can and beat harriman. SO i will take the tigers in the region and be the team out of these two that makes it to the state.

I can hardly keep from wondering how Rockwood has ever lost a game. I belive they are probably better than most Major League clubs. Perhaps the TSSAA will just go ahead and send them the State Championship trophy and save everyone a lot of money from having to attend. This is probably the best thing to do since everything is so costly now. Oh by the way, I know that Rockwood has been to the State Tournament several times. I would like to know their won-loss record for State. I guess it is a fluke that both teams won by 5 runs. This means that one team is truly dominant over the other.

I can hardly keep from wondering how Rockwood has ever lost a game. I belive they are probably better than most Major League clubs. Perhaps the TSSAA will just go ahead and send them the State Championship trophy and save everyone a lot of money from having to attend. This is probably the best thing to do since everything is so costly now. Oh by the way, I know that Rockwood has been to the State Tournament several times. I would like to know their won-loss record for State. I guess it is a fluke that both teams won by 5 runs. This means that one team is truly dominant over the other.

they already sent the trophy to coalfield lol. no one is saying rockwood is great. just that they are better than harriman. it doesnt take a blind man to see that.