Bolton High Soccer

Guest wba5

You could have one of your programmers add an upper limit so that no non-plus member can add a score above a certain threshhold; for soccer, probably 20. I imagine that there's already a lower limit of zero (although I have not tried entering a negative score and don't plan to), and would expect that this would only take a few lines of code. However, I obviously don't have access to the source of the site, so I can't be 100% certain. Just an idea.

You could have one of your programmers add an upper limit so that no non-plus member can add a score above a certain threshhold; for soccer, probably 20. I imagine that there's already a lower limit of zero (although I have not tried entering a negative score and don't plan to), and would expect that this would only take a few lines of code. However, I obviously don't have access to the source of the site, so I can't be 100% certain. Just an idea.

The only answer is to only let Plus members enter scores and I do not want to do that. If someone like this nut wants to enter a wrong score, they will and the 999-1 scores are a lot easier to recognize than the 4-3 scores they might add instead. Of course, I block their ip address after they do this so they can only do it once.

And, I only have one programmer. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And, I only have one programmer. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think Gridironguy is volunteering his services!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />